• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I have vista and its pretty cool.
I like i way better than XP
ITs easy to navagate its fast.

it is easier to navigate -but most people that were used to having to do more to get something find it harder, because it's so easy, it kinda sounds weird, but it's true for me.

Microsoft was too into the looks when they made it, I mean, the apperance takes up a lot of space on your computer.

If you haven't had a computer before, and vista is your first introduction basically, then it is good, but for techies and old XP users, its not as good.

King3vil

i like xp much more. the thing about microsoft is that they rush into distributing their newest OS. it always takes them about a year to fix the security flaws and bugs. it always happens-- with xp, with vista and very soon with 7.

E

Elite SEAL

i like xp much more. the thing about microsoft is that they rush into distributing their newest OS. it always takes them about a year to fix the security flaws and bugs. it always happens-- with xp, with vista and very soon with 7.

then why did you vote that you liked it?

E

Elite SEAL

HEY DUDES...look at this :

Virus
Intruders
Spyware
Trojans
Adware

VISTA IS SH*T IMFAO..... XP or 7 4eva :D:):D

LMAO that is fairly true. Good thing that when I got it, it had been out for a little more than a year, and got firewall and avast anti virus

i voted that it was ok, hence the option.

right, but it sounds more like you more or less hate it.

King3vil

i dont hate it i just dont think its better than xp. if you have a high-performance computer like alienware or xps than vista is the way to go but if you have a more average comp xp is the better choice.

E

Elite SEAL

i dont hate it i just dont think its better than xp. if you have a high-performance computer like alienware or xps than vista is the way to go but if you have a more average comp xp is the better choice.

OH!! I see, yeah, true I guess, except I have never experienced an XPS or Alienware before. Seen/heard of them in magazines and stuff tho.

E

Elite SEAL

Alienware is supposedly number 1 in overall computer specs and xps is 2nd

oh, I wouldn't know.

the other thing -vista doesn't allow you to play Call of Duty 1, Call of Duty 2, Battle for Middle Earth, and I know there's many more.

NoMercy

Vista is the Windows Me of our time, it's horrid. I'm sticking with XP until 7 releases, I tried the Windows 7 RC and loved it.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Vista is the Windows Me of our time, it's horrid. I'm sticking with XP until 7 releases, I tried the Windows 7 RC and loved it.

cool, too bad my laptop is pretty much damned to computer hell cause I got vista on it.