your pets

eggs

RaNcid said:
wow, your tall! I'm between 5'6" and 5'7". that's a neat trick. Michelle's great dane would do that. I didn't like it tho. He drooled everywhere.

my brother has a great dane. we live in an apt together
him, me, and capone ( thats the dogs name)
he kicks ASS
best dog ever.
just over a yr old .. he will put his paws up on your shoulders and lick
your face like a salt block

wa hoo !!!!!

Werbung:

Hades

im 6'2" almost 6'3", i love being tall. I feel like shorter guys are inferior to me and that i get respect. It also helps to reach for things 8)

Hades

Sortitout said:
ummm i c no difference

btw where is his head??? rofl

His head is on the left and his tail is on the right, look at his eyes and look at his lower chin. In the pissed picture his chin is big (he sticks his chin out by pushing his tongue against it) and he inflats his body with air to look bigger and intimidating. The fucker will bite too, can bite hard for a little fuck too.

DiLLa

sort has a knack for saying gay stuff lol..u shoulda seen the picture of him and sirsexalot .... wow AB would you mind posting that again? you kno the one with the flowers LOL

Sortitout

DiLLa said:
sort has a knack for saying gay stuff lol..u shoulda seen the picture of him and sirsexalot .... wow AB would you mind posting that again? you kno the one with the flowers LOL

THAT wasn't me u biatch! go read hades' post ^^^ oooo look at me, i loooove being tall ooo i love meself oooo

if that's not gay i don't know what is. damn u dilla, u love replying to my posts cause u want my ass, but its not for sale sorry man

eggs

Sortitout said:
u love replying to my posts cause u want my ass, but its not for sale sorry man

i gotta dollar on it says it is...
"Honey if you do the yard i will 'suprize' you"
or even better
"Honey when you get done with that game of yours ive got a game to play in the bedroom"

hell yea your shit is for sale. just not to dilla

Sortitout

eggs said:
Sortitout said:
u love replying to my posts cause u want my ass, but its not for sale sorry man

i gotta dollar on it says it is...
"Honey if you do the yard i will 'suprize' you"
or even better
"Honey when you get done with that game of yours ive got a game to play in the bedroom"

hell yea your shit is for sale. just not to dilla

hmm i'll have to think about that one eggsy, but at least the last part's right :twisted:

MeanMugginFool

At first glance I thought that kitty was in a Puffs box in the lower rack of a dishwasher with a plug appliance in the rack above, much like the first picture of a "before and after" pic series. The after pic probably would not have been as cute. It would , however, have confirmed my suspicion of Puppet being a closet animal abuser... :lol:
jk

Intro

MeanMugginFool said:
At first glance I thought that kitty was in a Puffs box in the lower rack of a dishwasher with a plug appliance in the rack above, much like the first picture of a "before and after" pic series. The after pic probably would not have been as cute. It would , however, have confirmed my suspicion of Puppet being a closet animal abuser... :lol:
jk

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to spam but gotdamn that was funny!

Werbung: