Now Playing - What every forum needs!

Werbung:

Fladian

I know, humor isn't my strongest point when I'm tired. It isn't my strongest point when I'm not tired either though :p

Guus Meeuwis - Brabant
Nice timing for me to post as well. I'm listening to the last song of Meeuwis' album.

Raiju

You ask how I can listen to Nile and then tell that you are listening to Belphegor? How ironic...
[/b]

yeah it may sound like irony but, at least Belphegor is "understandable". i cant simply understand what Nile sings!

Ciudad Negra - Girassol

ragingspeedhorn

yeah it may sound like irony but, at least Belphegor is "understandable". i cant simply understand what Nile sings!
[/b]

Just listen to it some times and you learn to understand what they sing, I thought the same as you in the beginning that I couldent understand a thing :p

ragingspeedhorn

@Raiju - It varies from album to album but is best described as semi-hardcore with diferent twists for each song varying from hiphop to nu-metal :p

I can recomend their second album which has the song "*beep* the voodooman", their big hit if you can call it that :)

The singing style is hardcore "screaming" all the way though. Got 2 singers in the band.

Werbung: