Now Playing - What every forum needs!

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

In Flames - Come Clarity

I liked their new album, altough its somehow odd, compared with their historic. I dunno, i got the impression they are changing styles. Anyways, Come Clarity got some good musics
[/b]

I have the total opposite oppinion about the new cd, I think it is trash. They have changed from a great melo death band to nu metal'ish music, very bad :no:

Fladian

Akon's Lonely was the no.1 hit in the Top 40 here last summer, and I was pretty fond of it for the first few weeks. After a while, I started to get tired from the song. Yet I still had it downloaded and on my computer. I just felt like listening to him again.
Funny how I only like two songs of him. (Ghetto and Lonely)

Twarres - She couldn't laugh

refl3ction

finch - bitemarks and bloodstains

i like this song although it is wierd like the line 'now im stealing her body and taking it home' little wierd... not gonna lie
ohwell its still a cool song

Raiju

Akon's Lonely was the no.1 hit in the Top 40 here last summer, and I was pretty fond of it for the first few weeks. After a while, I started to get tired from the song. Yet I still had it downloaded and on my computer. I just felt like listening to him again.
Funny how I only like two songs of him. (Ghetto and Lonely)
[/b]

Lonely is the kind of music that makes you get tired very soon, and you know what, the original version of it is even more boring

i'm up in the mood to listen to my band all the night, i can barely wait to our rehearsal tomorrow xD

? M? DeuS - Mato sin cachorro

Werbung:

Fladian

Lonely is the kind of music that makes you get tired very soon, and you know what, the original version of it is even more boring
[/b]
You bore quickly of it? Yeah... I guess. Though the song wasn't played too often on the radio as I recall, so I didn't get tired of it too fast.

Music rocks i love music i think i will get arkidas into putting up some music theme onto here.[/b]
Rather not.