Now Playing - What every forum needs!

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

And Then There Was Silence is not bad, but i still like The Hobbit more. Bah, probably The Hobbit is the song i like the most. :p

Demons & Wizards - Terror Train

I even had a videoclip of it but i dont know where it is now.

Fladian

Hmm... that reminds me never to say "not bad" to you then, N00by. I tend to use it quite often after all...

Maroon 5 - Must Get Out

Moagrim

I find Blind guardian a little strange for singing about the storyline in a book,but awell

Murda,Murda-Juelz santana ft. Cam'Ron

P!nS

Go try some White Zombie, Moagrim :D
Tracks such as : I, Zombie, Electric head,... mmmhh lovely...

At The Gates - Nausea

Moagrim

White zombie are Rob Zombie's band aren't they? well quite like his music maybe I'll try some.

DMX-We In Here

DMX's new song,good to see him back :D .

P!nS

White zombie are Rob Zombie's band aren't they? well quite like his music maybe I'll try some.[/b]

Nope, Rob Zombie is the solo project Rob Zombie started when White Zombie splitted, White Zombie is his former band actually. They do quite differant music, as Rob Zombie is Rock Metal, and White Zombie industrial metal.

Blind Guardian - Battlefield
Not a huge fan of BG, but they did some awesome songs.

N00byStance

The effect is multiplied when you are reading lyrics during listening to their songs as you do not always understand all words... As one of few I know, their texts really make sense ;)

What about Hammerfall guys? Have you heard "Heats On Fire" or "Stronger Than All"?

Werbung: