$100 Wii

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
GoldenAssassin said:
uh..alright...links...?

hockeyhero said:
[/align]$100? Wow...that would'v been cheap.....gamecube over here are selling for $90....... think about how cheap that would've gotte.....

p.s. do you have any sources or links...?

Here you go guys!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6161948.html

hmmmmmm....thnx for the source Gdog......with the wii sellingout at $275 think of how fast it would sell out when it was $100..... :crazy:

Pythorne

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
GoldenAssassin said:
uh..alright...links...?

hockeyhero said:
[/align]$100? Wow...that would'v been cheap.....gamecube over here are selling for $90....... think about how cheap that would've gotte.....

Here you go guys!

hmmmmmm....thnx for the source Gdog......with the wii sellingout at $275 think of how fast it would sell out when it was $100..... :crazy:

Oh god........I would of had three sets of Wii's.........lol

hockeyhero

Pythorne said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
GoldenAssassin said:
uh..alright...links...?

hockeyhero said:

Here you go guys!

lol..... it took me 7 months to get my hands on a wii......if it was $100 i dont think i would even be on this forum....lol..... but seriously.... $100 would've been really good...... i could get that by working with minimum wage in 3 days....:crazy:

Pythorne

hockeyhero said:
Pythorne said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
GoldenAssassin said:
uh..alright...links...?

hockeyhero said:

Here you go guys!

lol..... it took me 7 months to get my hands on a wii......if it was $100 i dont think i would even be on this forum....lol..... but seriously.... $100 would've been really good...... i could get that by working with minimum wage in 3 days....:crazy:

lol good calculations.....Atleast you got your wii quite a long time before i did. i would have more games than i had now and i would of got the browser for free.

kaitora

to be honest it isn't likely at the moment. Nintendo have admitted they aren't going to meet the demand for xmas, and that means that there will be a wii shortage... meaning some retailers will increase the price of the wii to make more money

cufc2k4

In the UK they are selling for about £150 odd, and I heard there makin £40, so about £100 odd cost to them.. sounds about right..

wiipointsmaster

Pythorne said:
hockeyhero said:
Pythorne said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
GoldenAssassin said:
uh..alright...links...?

hockeyhero said:

Here you go guys!

lol good calculations.....Atleast you got your wii quite a long time before i did. i would have more games than i had now and i would of got the browser for free.

ya same here but i had to pay 500 points for the internet channel and i only have wii sports and mario strikers charged. i would have had atleast 1 or 2 other games.

winapa

I think everyone has missed the point here. Sony make a loss on their hardware and have for years. The PS1 and PS2 sold like hotcakes, this meant that although Sony made a loss on each console, they made a fortune on the sales of the games, this in turn meant it edged out the competition, which in turn meant increased sales of consoles, which increased game sales. As the production volumes went up, the prices of the hardware came down, this then lowered the retail price.

Here's the problem though, you have to be sure that your product is going to sell alot in order for this model to work. Its not worked with the PS3 as it came very late to market compared to Wii and Xbox360 and therefore can't achieve "critical mass".

I think if Nintendo were honest here, they were worried that the Hi-def consoles were going to trounce them and wanted to minimise their potential losses. Fortunately for us, it was the other way round.

Ryano

kaitora said:
to be honest it isn't likely at the moment. Nintendo have admitted they aren't going to meet the demand for xmas, and that means that there will be a wii shortage... meaning some retailers will increase the price of the wii to make more money

I doubt they will, would be very scabby of them:closedeyes:

Werbung:

beerbert

i have to say it would be nice for the cheap price but there wouyldnt be all the great stuff on the wii and anyway the wii isnt exactly pricey look at the ps3 for god sake now that is expensive!!!