Intro

brrizzle1lc.jpg

I'm so not leaving the house in the morning.

:shock:

Werbung:

Intro

See.. Me and you? We come from much different worlds.

:lol:

I got a feeling there's a couple folks that can appreciate..

psychonaut13

got damn intro! nice buds. myself, i got a bit of a locally produced strain called "the budha's sister" and "orange-cicle". ain't planning on leaving the house either! :twisted:

Deviant

You Southerners close every thing when there's like 2 inches of snow or a little bit of ice! Come to PA you'll learn how to drive in it!

blze

we can drive in the SNOW, its the ICE that fucks us up. its a whole new
world down here so i say YOU come down HERE so we can laugh at you
doing 360's in the middle of south blvd. lol, no, we cant drive for shit,
you are right, i lose.... :<(

mYth

Deviant said:
You Southerners close every thing when there's like 2 inches of snow or a little bit of ice! Come to PA you'll learn how to drive in it!

Ya I have Dev.....Germantown Ave wasn't too fun becauz, well umm, cobblestones and snow/ice just DO NOT GO TOGETHER!!!!!

So come on down here where they DON'T put sand/salt down, clear the shit off, let the cars pack the shit down to fukin ice 3-4 in thick, make tire chains illegal, and then tell ya "Good Fukin Luck Buddy!"

PA roads....bah!

Werbung:

keisorsoze

AlphaEMA said:
yeah...the storm thats coming my way..omg we stocked up on food today.lol

????I don't get it.... Are you planning on being snowed in for 2 months without being able to see the light of day? Why would anyone, other than people who live in the middle of nowhere and can't get to a local store, buy a weeks worth of food when a storm is coming? Has any of you guy's and girls been trapped in your house for weeks after a storm? My guess is no, unless you did it on purpose for a sex marathon, but then all you would need is water, baby oil and a couple rolls of saran wrap........