EMA

keisorsoze said:
AlphaEMA said:
yeah...the storm thats coming my way..omg we stocked up on food today.lol

????I don't get it.... Are you planning on being snowed in for 2 months without being able to see the light of day? Why would anyone, other than people who live in the middle of nowhere and can't get to a local store, buy a weeks worth of food when a storm is coming? Has any of you guy's and girls been trapped in your house for weeks after a storm? My guess is no, unless you did it on purpose for a sex marathon, but then all you would need is water, baby oil and a couple rolls of saran wrap........

oh look he's talking again. No see...my little brothers are picky shits..we also didn't hae food in the house and we were waiting to go to the store today...BUTTT since we heard about the storm we did it yesterday so that we didn't have to hear the boys today.

myth tell me about it...nothing but pure ice when i wake up. i dont think the trucks even came by...then again i could be wrong

Werbung:
thisweek2ut.jpg

this week coming up looks good, they come to fix my snow thrower saturday...reminds me to pull the van around front so I don't have to shovle all the way around the house to get out in the morning!

Deviant

I had to learn how to drive in the snow in my '94 Sunbird....worst car in the snow ever. Now I have a '93 Dakota and I have to learn how to drive in the snow again b/c of it bein rear wheel drive.

blze

i love it when people freak out about the weather and go crazy buying
shit up. almost as much as the fuckstains who went and waited like 5
hrs in line to get gas after katrina, what a bunch of maroons. oh, its
the simple things in life that tickle me so.

where you at again dad? thats hella weather.

Intro

Mmm.. I want some Orange-sicle!

I fuckin' LOVED those orange creamsicles when I was a kid.

And like blze said, driving in an iceover is a whole new bracket above snowdrivin'..

Sortitout

Intro said:
Mmm.. I want some Orange-sicle!

I fuckin' LOVED those orange creamsicles when I was a kid.

And like blze said, driving in an iceover is a whole new bracket above snowdrivin'..

creamsicles orange creamsicles mmmm

but flintstones pushpops rule more!!

Werbung: