Has nexon gone to?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Live2Die

Haha that's one weapon that I'd quite like to give it a try.
I'm not sure if they have gone too far with it though. It all depends on how much damage it does.

Master_7

lol... ^

I assume that the flame-thrower would only be good for close quarters maps and fireteam. Otherwise, they will be a bullet sponge.

E

Elite SEAL

Now if I could get a big Nexon bag of Marshmellos... we can all sit around and sing Kum-By-ya......

LMAO!!!! sounds fun... maybe if people run out of fuel for the flamethrower -we can gather around that fire on Sand Hog lol

CheapeSkater

Okay...So i was a zombie in quarantine mode...and i got flamethrowered by a power hungry kid...and my hp was draining sooo fast, it wasn't even funny...

Master_7

I used it last night to kill a zombie... it does the 2nd best damage behind a knife attack... It is best used in conjuction with other team members shooting the zombies. You get on the table in the corner room and fire the zombies up, while your team-mates keep them pushed back. It takes about 200-units of flamethrower to kill a zombie and gives out the same amount of damage if there is more than one Zombie at the same area. Good as a support weapon.

Werbung: