Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

i got my ass roasted last night lol

yup, I encountered a flamethrower a while ago -it sucked -I was trying to get like 5 -6 humans in that upstairs office where theres the safe room -and there were like 2 machine guns, a bunch of ARs, and a flamethrower -it was hard to get to them -I think they survived long enough to get in the room -so one newbie went up close to the window, and i infected him -then he infected all the rest.

yocool

now that infected have been demoted u dont have to buy a flamethrower lol. got a multi wit my pp-19 yesterday. everyone one was shooting the sht out of them and i wasnt. then they ran out of amo and i finished them

spuznick242

I don't think they went to far
flame thrower sounds awesome alright get prepared for a new word flamenoob.

yea, every new thing that comes out such as the m32 grenade launcher people come up with a (insert wepon here)noob. I get called all the time launcher noob and tell me to use a real gun. But the flame thrower is kinda good, because when someone is shooting flames at you, you cant see them at all and the only way you can kill them is by finding them when their name is comes up. I think its a pointless wepon to have because it doesnt kill really it only damages, I havent seen too many kills with it.

triforce776

The flamethrower should stay but the one flaw is that it isn't that effective on humans and its short ranged. The only good thing its used for is Quarantine Mode where i got 4 Multi-Kills, 2 Ultra-Kills, and 1 Fantastic killing zombies not humans but for some reason its not showing it in the player page on combatarms.nexon.net.

triforce776

If you want to make the flame thrower less laggy go to settings in the game and click graphics. Then you will see flare on, change it to off

Will50Wester

Hey the flamethrower actually pushes the zombies back now! but it blocks all visual contact with the zombies so I'm not even sure if the zombies are still there or going around behind me. And this actually happened but someone was using a flamethrower and I was be alongside giving (useless) bullet support, but then I'm like "where the fk did that zombie go???" so I walk up a little then aim my gun around and try to find him, then all of a sudden he just jumps out of the flames from like 8 feet in the air, and I'm like "FOKKK!!!", then I was zombie-nized faster than I can say "sh!th0les".:D

BossMaroni

I haven't been playing Quarantine that much, and never saw the flamethrower in action until last night when a guy used it in Fire Team. I wasn't that impressed (then again, this was against human bots, not infected players (sorry, can't call them zombies - I'm a Romero snob).

I need to add that this guy was among the first players dead. Meanwhile, other low-ranked guys with M16A3's holding their own with those of us using "better" weapons. It just goes to show you that money (NX) can't buy skill.
(And NO, I'm not saying that I kick @$$ any more than anyone else).

Werbung: