A Hacker Rant..

MooCowMan

I just need to relieve some steam..

I really can't stand some hackers.. I mean, there's the quiet ones that just play and they aren't so bad, but then there's the ones that talk a lot of crap. "You're just mad I owned you", god im so SICK of hearing that stupid line.. YOU PRE-FIRE! You walk around corners KNOWING I'm there.. Get some skill and stop freakin pretending. If you hack.. you should not open your mouth about skill.. at all, EVER! I know the difference between a legit player and a hacker.. I'm not freakin stupid. The worst part is when they call you a hacker when you get a good nade toss in and get some nice head shots. *deep breath*

Ok.. I'm good now

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

dude...thats hardcore lol...but hell,i mean.... s**** happens...and yeah i agree too.... it happens to me alot over all in no scope kills.. or when there is a hacker that set his eyes on you...and passes all the time taking you down...and ruin your game...

Roger117

I agree. There was a definite hacker I played with and I said he OPKed, and the best reason he came up with was "I am just pro". Really annoys me sometimes.

sp1res

the easiest way to get rid of hackers is too make the game boring for them well for me it is since i dont really care much about my kdr so w.e but for example today on waverider some hacker was in the game and i killed him once so he opked(one place kill) me the rest of the game just kniving-headshotin me wen i spawned tryin to get me to leave and i just sat there and let him kill me 26 times then he finaly got bored and left i found it quite amusing :D

Stepsoft

lol man i know what you mean
my friend is playing at snow valley then he klls guy and the other guys like "F**K'n hacker i shot u like a GOZZILLION times!!!" so yea
then again i do hate hackers to but then whats funny is that when ppl kill hackers so you can get some joy out of killing hackers but usually i dont see to many though i see alot of people call pplz hacker but no real ones

NSXTypeR

Hell I just got off and had about 4 people using a OPK and two using pre-fire, its really annoying. They have to cheat at a free game and why? Because they are complete losers

Roger117

Hell I just got off and had about 4 people using a OPK and two using pre-fire, its really annoying. They have to cheat at a free game and why? Because they are complete losers

To test their cheating skill, why don't they hack COD 4 or COD: WaW? Because they know they can't

Werbung:

GaidenGunz

The game does have a huge problem with hackers. Just like Nexon's original game Maple Story did. The hacking does need to stop and nexon has emailed me back saying they need to get an upgrade of GameGuard but they need 1.000 USD more to get it and a new patch design. (yea games take alot to make and update). The best i do with hackers is find them, kill them and then my super-pro skillage hacker-ban device F5>1>ENTER
hacker kicked from match.
Plus my friend is a CAGM so if you guys would not mind listing a few hacker IGNs my friend would be happy to ban them for you guys. Nexon now has an IP Address ban system so they can ban your IP Address from creating another account to hack on.

~Hope this helps