A Hacker Rant..

Roger117

The game does have a huge problem with hackers. Just like Nexon's original game Maple Story did. The hacking does need to stop and nexon has emailed me back saying they need to get an upgrade of GameGuard but they need 1.000 USD more to get it and a new patch design. (yea games take alot to make and update). The best i do with hackers is find them, kill them and then my super-pro skillage hacker-ban device F5>1>ENTER
hacker kicked from match.
Plus my friend is a CAGM so if you guys would not mind listing a few hacker IGNs my friend would be happy to ban them for you guys. Nexon now has an IP Address ban system so they can ban your IP Address from creating another account to hack on.

~Hope this helps

You really know a GM? Can you tell us which one is your friend? Or does he work in the background?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Welcome to combat arms...lol
Haha, It's a pain in the ass sometimes but I love it :D

I kill hacker's a lot, which is why they tend to call hacker on me.. Paranoia is my best weapon :D

The game does have a huge problem with hackers. Just like Nexon's original game Maple Story did. The hacking does need to stop and nexon has emailed me back saying they need to get an upgrade of GameGuard but they need 1.000 USD more to get it and a new patch design. (yea games take alot to make and update). The best i do with hackers is find them, kill them and then my super-pro skillage hacker-ban device F5>1>ENTER
hacker kicked from match.
Plus my friend is a CAGM so if you guys would not mind listing a few hacker IGNs my friend would be happy to ban them for you guys. Nexon now has an IP Address ban system so they can ban your IP Address from creating another account to hack on.

~Hope this helps

The Only problem with IP bans is they're easily overcome with a proxy.. I think player ban's are more punishing, I say do both :D

sp1res

Hell I just got off and had about 4 people using a OPK and two using pre-fire, its really annoying. They have to cheat at a free game and why? Because they are complete losers

no u wanna know why ? because it bothers you, its only fun for the hackers if its annoying... and i guess its working

Werbung: