A little off topic I would say

KingKill33

I can see everything is still running well for the clan Punx.

Well for those of you who don't know me, you will know soon enough. I was thinking if you were interested that you could have a scrim with the clan -CF- (CruelFate)

This is just an idea, and I will be waiting for a reply.

This is going to be a big event, you will be officialy the hardest clan we have scrimmed against. But we are always up for a challange. If you would like to take me up on my offer I will run this buy the big guys at -CF- and see if we can find out a time and day.

And I put this into the Off topic area because in your scrim section you state on your server. If we are going to scrim, it will be on our server.
Therefor I posted here.

Let me know what you think

Werbung:

KingKill33

lol

lol kid?
Kid?, No no no. I used to be a kid, until I got a life.

I'm now the guitarist for the band ConfinedZone, and am currently mastering the programming language C++. I have developed a good deal of webpage designing skills, and am the designer for my bands website.

So far I have been too busy to be a "kid". For the past few months I have been working on webpage designing, house renovations *I'm moving*, and extending my knowledge about computers and what they have to offer.

So you see, the "kid" you once knew is dead. I'm the new, and revived version of my old self. So if we could all act as grownups and not throw insults and putdowns, it would make any conversation more tolerable for those who may want to read our posts.

Now, to cut to the chase. I can see that your answer is probably no. You probably think we're not good enough anyways, and would just lose just like your other opponets. So I will for the first time put my "balls" onto the table and respect your decission.

So, you can like me or hate me. It's completely up to you. Just rest asured that I'm one person you will never get any crap from again.

Deviant

No, I just said you got balls comin back after the shit you pulled man. Yes, you are still a kid no matter how mature you are for your age. What did you expect to get from us? You threaten to hack us and you expected a warm welcome? Sure, I believe you might have changed, but man up and tell us who you are. I'll gladly scrim you guys, win or lose.

Puppet

Bah, is this going to be a gay spam thread, or one of those that in the bigger scheme of things means nothing to Punx? I'm voting for both A and B.

Werbung:

Shadoutsu

Re: lol

psychonaut13 said:
KingKill33 said:
I have developed a good deal of webpage designing skills, and am the designer for my bands website.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL HOLY SHIT EVEN I COULD DO BETTER THAN this http://cz.vaporweb.net/