A little off topic I would say

Werbung:

SamSeed

Re: lol

Want to see my work? Its called PAYING BILLS. Not living off of momy and daddy.

If your looking for a hug with that long drawn out bs post, then talk to Dr. Phil. So again, save the DRAMA FOR YOUR MOMA.

NEXT!!!!!!!!

NEXT!!!!!!!!

Only on the internet does this shit happen..

KingKill33

lol

lol stop living off of mommy and daddy, hmmm. Lets backtrack here. The last time I check I am the one who bought the hardware for my computer, I bought my guitar and AMP. I also invested a great deal of money into my band. You know, if I could move out at the age of 15 and be able to have a job that will soupport an appartment also have money left over for food. Then I would do it. Until then I really have no choice. You think paying bills is a sign of work? my loser brother paid his bills when he turned 18 and moved out of the house. Yea, rite as he was payn for his coke addition too. Now he owes Bank One over 500 bucks and is living on the streets. So not to crush ur Super-Ego and trample all over your face but dude, we all pay bills in some way or another. We all work. It's just some of us actualy have a life, and have somthing to show for ourselves. You not being one of them ok? accept it.

Now with you brought into reality finally, maby you will think a little bit more befor you decide to crush somones thoughts or ideas. But it seems I have overstayed my welcome, Goodbye ppl and thankyou psychonaut for the help. I will be sure to keep your work in mind.

Cya peeps

Deviant

I thought this was about a scrim? I guess you don't want to scrim anymore? #punxclan in IRC and we'll talk about a scrim, like I said I'm always up for a scrim.

Machiavelli

Dev still talking? I'm always up for a game of bp. How about instead of slippery rock you get your ass to atlanta. Puppet and I are both down here.

oh yeah... and those guys from athens....

Intro

Whoa, it really was that guy.

I suddenly am getting a creepy feeling, like when J calls me "sweetheart".

But worse..

:shock:

KingKill33

lol

lol yea the scrim was just an idea of mine but I can see it would just end up as one big joke. So yea, the scrims off. But ehh, I was wondering exactly why you wouldent trust to play at our server? we could play at my server were I have complete controll over the server because it runs off of a server a friend of mine and I built. I installed E_VAC (an Anti-Hacking program I created). Also I run DXP for security reasons. See then I would understand if you were a bit iffy about playing on my server. But the -CF- server isent run by me, I am just a clan member.
But ehh, you all have a nice day and I will go back to working.
cya peeps

Werbung: