A little off topic I would say

SamSeed

Re: lol

KingKill33 said:
lol yea the scrim was just an idea of mine but I can see it would just end up as one big joke. So yea, the scrims off. But ehh, I was wondering exactly why you wouldent trust to play at our server? we could play at my server were I have complete controll over the server because it runs off of a server a friend of mine and I built. I installed E_VAC (an Anti-Hacking program I created). Also I run DXP for security reasons. See then I would understand if you were a bit iffy about playing on my server. But the -CF- server isent run by me, I am just a clan member.
But ehh, you all have a nice day and I will go back to working.
cya peeps

My fault, i should give you tons of respect because you are so mature and know what the world is about. How dumb of me not to notice that. Why dont you shed my forskin on the situation. Please inform us some more about how your life is a parallel of Marilyn. That always seems to give me a chuckle.

You know, i probably did take out my fustrations on you, but regardless, you come with this sob story about being all grown up. Its pitiful and just plain stupid. If your "mature" you wouldnt need to respond or even come around if you knew people here didnt like you. But hey, keep on with the posts, its very entertaining.

Wait, didnt you say that you werent going to post again? I guess sticking to your WORD is not part of being mature. Damn, what was i thinking..

Werbung:

KingKill33

lol

lol dude what the hell is wrong with you? You jump around like some crazed jackass with an infected prostate and "attempt" to insult me. I dident want respect, I asked for a scrim and people like you blew this up into some power of the dumbasses. See this is why america is so screwed up. People like you jump the gun and try to get the first word in, then make it seem as if the one your insulting is the one to blame for everything. You clearly have no Balls.
The only thing that gives orders is balls. Sound familyer?

So, whats your next move? you gona type more bad words about me? lol
L0z3|2

And what you want for all of your "words" and "insults" ?
Well here's my gift to you, exactly what you desurve.

I Dub the Sir-SexA-Camel

Now run run run! hurry. get everyones attention
befor we get bored and tell us how much on an idiot
you are. I will be sure that you get all of the attention
you want there BUHHHDDY. MMHHK Cockroach?

Now say hello to my little friend in the middle.

Ok now say Goodbye .

Sit.....

Stay . ..

good ... thing

Now roll over, ok now play dead.
Play dead!

(BANG)
Ok now play dead

:twisted:

BYE!

Ind3lible

I like pancakes with butter and syrup....or maybe blueberry waffles. MMMMMMM....doesn't that sound good. Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day. Too bad I rarely wake up early enough to enjoy it.

Also I finally was able to fix my problems with loss and choke. Was experiencing major choke and packet loss. Got it down whereas I don't have anymore choke and never go above "1" in loss. I recommend everyone check out that tutorial Msranger posted. I feel like my shots are registering much better now.....SO WATCH OUT BITCHES!!!!!!

BillyTheKid

Re: lol

KingKill33 said:
lol I give this post one day and already I have people running twards me with knifes to my throat. Did I mention that the site wasent finished? I have only had it for a little while, and my band is just now getting the Recording stuff we needed to start up our recording. So "O Kill the, there was no else to be found" if you want. Apparently I'm some punching bag. But w/e, say or do w/e you want because apparently some people are stuck on the past and too blind to see the future.

And I don't call myself a "designer", suchas a professional designer. I call myself a creator. Wouldent you agree? If you took the time to look at my website, you would see our songs section. 11 of those songs we have so far are ones I have written. My cold hard feelings and thoughts put into words. So next time you want to comment on anything I do or say. Do a little more reading and learning. Like I said befor I wont give you any crap, infact this was just a leasurely post I made. No harm to offence intended twards any of you. If any was taken then sorry for the misunderstanding.

lol the people that goto my website admit they dont go there to see the page itself. They go there to read OUR news and OUR progress. They go to our site to learn more about US, OUR band. So you can say I'm some complete childish failure that will probably not make it in life. But thats exactly why I am doing what I do now. Thats why I now run off of learning new things that normal people my age dont learn, and cant learn. And doing the thinks most people my age would never have the chance to do. I have the chance and the modivation to do what I do now. So damn me all you want because when you do, and if you do. Then you will be the ones I am laughing at when my band is in the big time.

Somthing for you all to now laugh about if you wish. I am following the foot steps of my foundation, and my insperation. That is Marilyn Manson. Just think, he went through the exact same crap I am going through ritenow. Infact I could almost say his past and my present is identical in more ways then not. He now steps on the people who used to make fun of him, and give him crap all of the time and said he would never be anything more then just a "kid". You go up to him now and tell him he's a loser, a worthless kid. Or what ever. He won't care what you say because he is officialy more then you ever will be. THAT is who I am going to become. More then you, or anyone else around me expected because unlike you and them. I was born without the things it took to become who I am today, and who I will become. But I MADE myself into who I am today, and who I will become.

So make my day, please do. Leave me more trashy comments. I will be sure to keep them all to remind me when I think all I am doing is for nought, of the people who have singled me out of everyone else and made me the one to shoot down, and distroy.
No Offence Killer Desire but after what you did..... why the hell did you come back?To prove everyone right 50 times over that your just an ass likr wtf

Puppet

Deli, I must agree with you. Breakfast is by far my favorite meal. I like my eggs over medium with some spicy sausage. I wear my plumbers crack pants when I go to IHOP and purposely drop my credit card so that the waitress gets to see my butt lips. It usually gets me a free mint afterwards.

EMA

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
Deviant said:
I <3 breakfast. Especially omlets with onions, peppers, ham, and cheeeeeeese.

I like boiled eggs with tea.

P.S I have the flu :cry:

boiled eggs w/tea?!?! wtf...ewww

me it's all an omlet with onions bacon green peppers and TONS of cheese...then i'll make me some grite and toast....yumm yumm

and if i'm really in a good mood i'll make blueberry pancakes mmm mmm.

i'm getting hungry just thinking about it...it's is 10:30...ima make me some pancakes....

oh and curry...get better fool

Werbung: