A little off topic I would say

Puppet

psychonaut13 said:
so his penox will work

Funny shit.....OK a test for everyone!!!!!

Without looking at the title of this thread, try to remember what the subject of this thread is. Ten bucks says half of you can't remember. Another 20 bucks says it's a good thing you can't. :D

Werbung:

SamSeed

Re: lol

KingKill33 said:
lol dude what the hell is wrong with you? You jump around like some crazed jackass with an infected prostate and "attempt" to insult me. I dident want respect, I asked for a scrim and people like you blew this up into some power of the dumbasses. See this is why america is so screwed up. People like you jump the gun and try to get the first word in, then make it seem as if the one your insulting is the one to blame for everything. You clearly have no Balls.
The only thing that gives orders is balls. Sound familyer?

So, whats your next move? you gona type more bad words about me? lol
L0z3|2

And what you want for all of your "words" and "insults" ?
Well here's my gift to you, exactly what you desurve.

I Dub the Sir-SexA-Camel

Now run run run! hurry. get everyones attention
befor we get bored and tell us how much on an idiot
you are. I will be sure that you get all of the attention
you want there BUHHHDDY. MMHHK Cockroach?

Now say hello to my little friend in the middle.

Ok now say Goodbye .

Sit.....

Stay . ..

good ... thing

Now roll over, ok now play dead.
Play dead!

(BANG)
Ok now play dead

:twisted:

BYE!
Apparently your missing the point which is showing why your still not wanted. You asked for a scrim. Fine. But then you come out with this long drawn out bullshit like your the next coming of socrates. Wtf is that about.... Because your voice is changing and you now have 3 hairs growing on your nutz your mature? That post belongs on the Oprah show. You seem to want atention, thats cool, but go talk to Dr. Phil. Spare us with the drama.

Listen, i dont know you, dont give 2 flying fucks about you, but if your gonna post some philisophical bs and wack ass lyrics be a man and expect to get flamed. I dont even know why some in Punx dont like you, but im sure i can figure out why..

By the way, your still here? Posting.??? I thought you were done... Well at least i know your word is bullshit.

And WTF does America have to do with any of this bullshit. You dont like America, to fucken bad. Live with it.. We run shit.. Go fight our troops in Iraq so we can light your ass up too.

SamSeed

Im finished..

At least ill stick to my word and end it here. I think i have amused Puppet enough.

Good luck with your "aspirations".....

Puppet

I enjoy Deli's food topics. This is likely the reason we call him Deli. PB&J leaves me with a cleft pallet. If it weren't for the jelly then my mouth would seem wired shut, which is pretty much what we want to happen to Lizard......kidding lizard. We love you but not in a Navy kind of way.

EMA

Re: lol

SamSeed said:
You seem to want atention, thats cool, but go talk to Dr. Phil. Spare us with the drama.

dude i hate to say it...but your giving him the attention, you dont want drama? stop posting to him...

slick

omg here everyone is allergic to sumthin....i swear you ppl make up diseases.

is there egg in the ice cream?
my son is allergic to RED40. can he have an m&m blizzard?
do you have sesame seeds on your buns?.....no ma'am i sure dont
are there any beans in the chili?
my son is VERY allergic to peanuts. can you make him a cone but wear gloves ?
4 chili-cheese footlongs ,NO buns (my family is allergi to....whatever... cant remember the name of it).....now if you can tell me a way to make this and still be eatable, i'll show ya how to toss nades
moping the damn floor ....this lady almost passes out...come to find out shes allergic to pine oil. then she sturts yellin at me at which point i tell her that i'm not familiar with all our customers medical records. Her reaction: bag of potato chips flyin towards my head.

BS

Werbung: