A New Anti-Hack Program :D

Bowser93

Yeah, I've been playing Diablo 2 for a long time, (I have to reinstall it xD), and Blizzard uses an Anti-Hack Program called Warren.

When this baby is turned on, there are bans all over the place. This program is really badass.

Maybe Nexon could use and adapt to it or something? Either that, or it's not fit for this game engine :\

Werbung:

guruizzy

It all comes down to licensing and how much Nexon is willing to pay for it. That's probably why PunkBuster hasn't already been instituted.

Ekryptik

Punk Buster = Hackers would love Nexon for letting them hack.
Warren = God that ... THING ... IF it catches hacks (mostly cause it patches but the game itself does not) it's cause the person uses a hack that got detected
HackShield = This doesn't do anything.

Bowser93

Warren = God that ... THING ... IF it catches hacks (mostly cause it patches but the game itself does not) it's cause the person uses a hack that got detected

Well, if it catches one hack, that hack is on the list for GOOD. Plus, when it's on, it's a fury of hellfire for hackers everywhere xD

hund_schraube

i'm not sure but i think hackshield logs instances of irregular data and nexon periodically drops the ban hammer.
they seem to review the data first and i like that.

MisterChef3

combat arms is a new game, once it gets flooded with hackers they will come up with something. Right now its not so bad. If you see a hacker then JUST LEAVE THE GAME, staying in the game and argueing will just give him more kills. So LEAVE when you see a hacker.

BuletCatcher

I am not sure what program gives me this message. But on two occasions, I recieved a dialouge box, after exiting combat arms, that states "A possible speed hack has been detected on this PC"

Here is a screen shot of what I get.
Please note that I don't hack. I am a member in good standing of The Art of Warfare. The only explanation that I can come up with is that CA sees a program running and "thinks" that it is a speed hack. And that is the only response I will give to any false accusations of "oh shut up Bulet, you hack."

Thank you

PossibleSpeedHack.png

Ekryptik

1. If you have the program "Speed Gear", uninstall it!
2. If you blow up a large amount of mines you get that message.
3. If you speed hack, you get that message.

Shaboozie

hackshield really doesn't find hackers. punkbuster which warrock uses is better. combat arms is going to have mad hacks soon

Lol remember when there were fake GMs running around? And when people were floating in one position in the middle of the map and killing random people everywhere? ...that was definatly NOT one of Nexon's better moments. :D

pfm069

Don't Bow Down To The Cheaters

i play combat arms under the clan FRAGGIN MASTERS do not leave when a cheater is on the map find people who want to play fair and work together.me and my crew do serious damage to these guys by working together use grenades it lessens there ability by 25% cause they move to fast or r to cocky. get the xtra ammo clip and wear heavy armour.join a clan that wants fair play also jump around alot when under heavy fire you will be surprized at how well you do against getting dead .these guys r cheater and i'll be damed if i leave the board.be patient with the master of the board if he's kicking the cheaters out i know we all want to play but i don't want to play with these no talent losers so me and my guys (whoever is master of the board) tell them to leave and wait untill they do.BUT watch who u accuse of cheating some guys have skill!!! we all know cheaters so start banning together cause we all want the same goal A FAIR FIGHT!!!!WIN OR LOSE!!!!those that want fairness look me up FRAGGIN MASTERS we dont care what level of player you r we wanna have a good time playing thats what we r here for :D:eek:

Werbung:

How do you know that hackShield dosent do anything only a hacker may know if that is true (thu iv seen vids of plp hacking )

Nexon Staff look on youtube for nexon hacks and you ll see some people hacking plkease do something about that ,also some people on a room that i entered on there were 2 trainee and when we finished the match they were captains