• Mideaval MMORPG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post Apocolyptic MMORPG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alekill

omg yay nuclear zombie freeks :D

would this be in the real world if so then

western us is the only moderatly orginzed area in the us and the east is completly gone just ruins
and then europe has scatered factions the nmidle eat sould be gone just dessert no remenents of anything just crazy zombie freaks! and asia could have most of the rainforests and stuff gone and stuff

Werbung:

Tenebrae

Totally FF7 all the way!
I've payed sort of Post Apocalyptic game... In Guild Wars, these monsters make a bunch of meteors rain down from the sky and destroy the kingdom of Ascalon. It's not all over the world, though, but I've never gotten farther than Ascalon...

I don't really like "Apocalyptic" stuff, cuz, like Undead described, its usually just a big wasteland with tons of rubble and crap like that. BOOOORRRIIIINNNNGG!!

Final Fantasy 7 would be awesome, cuz you could join SOLDIER and get super strength and use huge swords and ride uber awesome motorcycles, and have funky hair, and fly up and slice up some Bahamuts, and maybe even fight a Sephiroth clone. BOOYA!
Or better yet, become something like Vincent! I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to be able to fly, turn into a wierd invincible cape thing, or mutate into some sort of demonic monster!?!

Tenebrae

Of course I've seen it! And it's only Migdar that's busted. Everything else is pretty much fine, as far as I know...

..... But yeah, if you're gonna do a post apocalyptic game, base it off of ff7, lol

Or at least make it so that you can be a super dude and ride wicked awesome motorcycles, and jump really high, and kick some serious trash.

Shigee

Hello , i am the other Team Leader for this MMORPG , and trust me , this is goona be good , Im still trying to get a couple more modellers and skinners for it , and anyone who is interested in joining will be given ample amounts of information on it.
What i will tell you is:
It is a Medieval-Fantasy
A Combat system unlike your standard MMORPG
Based around PVP and Guild Versus Guild combat
There are 6 races , 3 dark , 3 light , Dark and Light will not mean that if you are dark , you have to fight light.

We Are Still working on the storyline and Magic systems , and I hope to get the 3d arts team started working soon , but as i sadi , i still need a coupel more talented members.

Hope that helps you out with your questions.

Werbung: