About hackers and the state of the game

powerface

umm...didnt take time to read much but as far as I know, nexon is not ip banning. Last I knew, or thought, it was just account ban. Which means they can go make a new account if theres gets banned. Not really gonna stop hacking that way.

Hence imposing ip bans that perma ban you from this game, not a hard thing to do. I know it is a free game and to really crack down they would have to start the pay to play which would drive away many people. I dunno but they need to do something, this is ridiculous. Such a fun game being ruined by cheaters that cannot play fps with out hacking. Sad indeed. They hack then call you noob, wow, wooooooooow..... As the same is Diablo they will always be here I guess /grumble.

Werbung:

Bostro

If you think ip bans will change anything, you are wrong. I think love has already said how easy they are to get around. The only type of ip ban that was some what worthy was an ip range ban. Bad side is that your banning anybody with an ip close to that. If somebody around the way gets banned, you will prolly feel the effects too. If you really want to game without hackers, might I suggest getting buying a game, or even going to the xbox. Both are a lot less hacking than what you find find in ca, but there will always be some.

Love

Hence imposing ip bans that perma ban you from this game, not a hard thing to do. I know it is a free game and to really crack down they would have to start the pay to play which would drive away many people. I dunno but they need to do something, this is ridiculous. Such a fun game being ruined by cheaters that cannot play fps with out hacking. Sad indeed. They hack then call you noob, wow, wooooooooow..... As the same is Diablo they will always be here I guess /grumble.

Meh, just deal with it.
All games will have hackers, it's rather inevitable.
Just leave the game and join another, takes a few seconds.

batista1220

i wouldnt worry about it

hackers are getting less and less all the time and the only ones who complain for no reason are the noobs who suck :p

llamaeatataco

Think about it this way: if you aren't hacking and get called a hacker, they are saying that you are just as good without hacks as a person that DOES have them. I have only been called a hacker once, and it made me feel extremely happy. everytime you get called a hacker, thank them for complimenting your skill.

Love

Think about it this way: if you aren't hacking and get called a hacker, they are saying that you are just as good without hacks as a person that DOES have them. I have only been called a hacker once, and it made me feel extremely happy. everytime you get called a hacker, thank them for complimenting your skill.

Yep, that's what I find it to be.
Nothing more than a compliment if you're not hacking.

Bostro

To some point, you are right. But game after game, it gets old. I have gotten to the point where I have had enough and start telling them just how I feel bout them. Its not the mature thing to do but it is funny to hear what they say after I tell them am sorry for being better, or if I was as bad as you I would just stop playing and learn checkers. You wouldnt beleive how many lil kids just flip out on you for that.

Werbung:

RIEiiIGIN

Man, this was a free game. Yeah, script kiddies could get banned but what about it?!! Usually ppl do it to destroy the state of the game. Other developers would do it too. Its all about money and sabatoge. What would you do i you were making money selling your game and some douche presents a free, crappier version and you start losing money? You run that motha' in the ground. Its a brutal world out there.