AIRSTRIKE KILLS AL-ZARQAWI

DiLLa

Wow lots of opinions some good some bad.

Here is what I have learned about America and the MiddleEast through school research and news.

WMD: where?? maybe another country but the proof bush said he had was fallible as fuck

civilian casualties: Uncalled for, but also uncalled for if you even TRY to judge those marines. They have to go thru an every day ordeal of heat famine, bloodshed, death and sickness. It pisses me off to no end when you ppl try to attack them for fighting for the fucking country you are living in. "THE PRESS SAYS" pff, the press is a bunch of bullshit. They cant even get a local story straight much less one from across the other side of the fuckn world. ( i have seen the same murder story in the 2 or 3 different papers, each paper having different deaths or situations)

Im not choosing sides, i dont want to blow up half the middle east :)p sam)

but cmon ppl Dirty is right, Tony is right also, and so was slippery in his first post.

These young children are watching their families die and they think its for Allah. What if you were one of those kids? Wouldnt u want to see americans suffer for killing your family?

Werbung:

sw@b

SlipperySpliffs said:
Sw@b,

Does CNN spoon feed you Coco Puffs every morning?

im lost on this comment but my opinion of CNN is they suck...the reason i say that is cuz they arent particurly unbiased media....if anyone remem bers them showing the Navy Seals comin on shore i believe in The 1st Gulf War in the middle of an Op...goes to show how much they care about our forces...maybe they've changed since then but ive never liked them

sw@b

BTW....everyone has the right to their own opinion...i know most ppl here wont show or hold grudges...everyone else that does, oh well...grow up :D

Swearengen

Read this:

"War Is A Racket" ---by Major General Smedley D. Butler

It's one of the finest commentaries written by a truly great man. Only a handful in modern history had the battle experience he had...what set him apart throughout his lifetime was his ability to stand outside the melee and evaluate events (both during them and after them).

Google it if yer too lazy to read a book----the commentaries on the book will give you his opinion----he was WAY ahead of his time.

MeanMugginFool

You know what drives me crazy, is all this talk of biased media. I think people all wrong, it is not the fact that media is biased, it is the fact that in this day and age, media is more deadline oriented than in the past, and especially in this era of 24 hour news stations and internet news, deadlines are shorter and more often than ever before. The majority of the time a reporter has a shorter window to report their story, there by going more often by what the first people they talk to say, and not always getting a quote from the otherside. You are getting more news than ever before, but it is diluted, sometimes misquoted, and often not fully researched and fact-checked.

And all this talk of the media being a corporate puppet, I don't believe it. More often than not, networks like NBC and ABC will call out the corporations that own them before anyone else would even broach the story. I will watch the news, but I take what they say at face value and with a grain of salt, and then I get the real story behind it by looking into it myself and getting ALL the facts, not just the ones that they were able to obtain in the few hours they have to assemble the story.

sw@b

MeanMugginFool said:
You know what drives me crazy, is all this talk of biased media. I think people all wrong, it is not the fact that media is biased, it is the fact that in this day and age, media is more deadline oriented than in the past, and especially in this era of 24 hour news stations and internet news, deadlines are shorter and more often than ever before. The majority of the time a reporter has a shorter window to report their story, there by going more often by what the first people they talk to say, and not always getting a quote from the otherside. You are getting more news than ever before, but it is diluted, sometimes misquoted, and often not fully researched and fact-checked.

not gettin the other side of the story means they're biased...who gives 2 cents if they dont get enought time....

Ohh no, the families of the dead USS Cole sailors had no children or the first WTC bombing families had no loved ones let alone 9/11 or the US Embassy in Africa or The UN that was Bombed in Iraq and killed a dozen people that were there for peace, they had no families? They did.

What about the teenage Palestinian suicide (homicde) bombers in Israel. Maybe that Family in Haidita were suspected terroists. Those poor young future T's what a pity.

War sucks but thats the price we pay. Innocent people die. Stop the anti American BS and support our troops. Screw the Media. They blow up the stories to make US look bad anyway.

I read an article where wounded US soilders instead of going home would rather go back and fight with there buddies. What does that tell you.

We have to bring the fight to them or else you can forget a free America.

Three cheers for the death of Zarqawi. Just for symbolic purposes. Next up Bin Laden and his LT would be nice.

TG :)

Werbung:

sw@b

(ITI) True Grunt said:
Ohh no, the families of the dead USS Cole sailors had no children or the first WTC bombing families had no loved ones let alone 9/11 or the US Embassy in Africa or The UN that was Bombed in Iraq and killed a dozen people that were there for peace, they had no families? They did.

What about the teenage Palestinian suicide (homicde) bombers in Israel. Maybe that Family in Haidita were suspected terroists. Those poor young future T's what a pity.

War sucks but thats the price we pay. Innocent people die. Stop the anti American BS and support our troops. Screw the Media. They blow up the stories to make US look bad anyway.

I read an article where wounded US soilders instead of going home would rather go back and fight with there buddies. What does that tell you.

We have to bring the fight to them or else you can forget a free America.

Three cheers for the death of Zarqawi. Just for symbolic purposes. Next up Bin Laden and his LT would be nice.

TG :)

i agree 100%....that article about wanting to go back and fight WITH buddies may have merit but its total BS....its more like they'd rather go back and fight FOR a buddy thats dead or seriously wounded.