AIRSTRIKE KILLS AL-ZARQAWI

sw@b

ok all you treehuggers go to canada, all you bomb the hell outta 'em ppl can go to the TX/Mex border...we need help there so i dont have to go :D

first off....if someone attacks me im gonna pound the heck outa them so they dont do it again, nuff said....second alls you media-hawks hear is the bad crap so until u get the real unbiased facts or someone has shown u the atrocities that their own ppl do to themselves dont go off on how many kids and women our armed forces have killed....its a freakin war, ppl will die, wether or not its a good/right war is still TBD...

Werbung:

SamSeed

Re: Friends?

)( -The Sorrow- said:
Let's all be friends.
And we can't bomb half the middle east. No oil to supply our country.
Idiot.
I feel great sorrow for anyone who dies or loses another one they cared for but killing another person out of revenge or grief only starts a chain recation.
It is a sin to murder and to murder is a sin. Get it through your head.
That's why we kill on counter-strike because then no one gets hurt...physically. I hope. :?:

I guess I forgot that the mideast is the ONLY place that has oil.. Idiot LOL

SamSeed

I just believe in using our deterrents every now and then..

Demented? Maybe.. The world is a fucked up place and it will always be that way until this earth shakes us off like fleas..

Casualty

you know everyone is bashing samseed for his offhand(i hope :) ) comment about nuking the mideast. but i jsut wanted to ask you this. when you watched the trades centers burn and crumble. how many of you said or thought that exact thing?

that is all i heard for like 3 straight months.

also dirty waht did desert strom have to do with this?

it cant be that bush went to war becuase he wanted to finish what his daddy started. we all know that congress has to allow that.

also about civilain casualties.... how do you tell who is a civilian and who is going to put a rocket in your tank when you drive off?

how do you know a girl isnt going to pull out a automatic weapon and open up on your squad?

im in no way saying kill them all, but our soldiers are using their instincts to do the best they can.

Cas I'm not bashing SamSeed, I'm just pointing out that it's views like this that feed ignorance. Even if it was an off handed remark, it's one that is becoming more and more accepted and that's not cool. Couple of jokes don't bother me so much, but I hear em too much these days. No disrespect intended SamSeed.

And I felt the exact way you did Cas, when I saw the Twin Towers fall. Then why not go after the guy that did it? They haven't caught him yet. Dudes running on medical tubing, he can't be that hard to find? Ah well I guess, maybe we should all just believe what we read and be happy good ol' George W is taking care of us.

Casualty

the pres really doesnt have that much power though. he can get the ball rolling, but he cant finish most things without approval

SamSeed

TonyMontana135420 said:
Cas I'm not bashing SamSeed, I'm just pointing out that it's views like this that feed ignorance. Even if it was an off handed remark, it's one that is becoming more and more accepted and that's not cool. Couple of jokes don't bother me so much, but I hear em too much these days. No disrespect intended SamSeed.

And I felt the exact way you did Cas, when I saw the Twin Towers fall. Then why not go after the guy that did it? They haven't caught him yet. Dudes running on medical tubing, he can't be that hard to find? Ah well I guess, maybe we should all just believe what we read and be happy good ol' George W is taking care of us.

Not sure why my view feeds ignorance.. It wasnt an off handed remark either.. There are many of us out there who think think this way. . This great country of freedom and i cant have a dissenting view thats not called ignorant or idiotic.. LOL..

Cas... I was working down at 60 Wall when they came down, so i have a first hand view... So maybe my views will be more revengeful..

sw@b

SamSeed said:
TonyMontana135420 said:

Not sure why my view feeds ignorance.. It wasnt an off handed remark either.. There are many of us out there who think think this way. . This great country of freedom and i cant have a dissenting view thats not called ignorant or idiotic.. LOL..

Cas... I was working down at 60 Wall when they came down, so i have a first hand view... So maybe my views will be more revengeful..

remember the alamo? pearl harbor? noone cried wen 2 nukes went down in Japan....right now id be more worried about domestic crap like wat happened to/with NO or the TX/Mex border or social security wen i retire...the war is a small step to try to purge mass terrorism from happening again....it may NEVER stop but at least we care and are tryin to help ppl...if at the end of our time there they dont like the changes they will revert back to their old ways....i know for a fact right now in Kosovo that the natives here culdnt give to horseshoes for wat happens to thier land....they throw trash around everywere and almost 45% are unemployed. Really the only thing i can see to create a new country here is the religious issue. Other than that the NATO forces here provide the other 55% with jobs and a sense of direction. We pay them more then they'd ever earn and im sure they aint hating us for it. (and we stil pay them less then min wage in the states) Im sure a few things here are similar in Iraq. At least we are gettin their regime changed and some OPPORTUNITY into their land....thats all the pilgrims and colonials needed and look wat they made...America, the freest and most opportunistic land in the world. The least we can do is give others a chance.

Werbung:

SlipperySpliffs

Dev,

No offence, but last time i checked it is a forum where people discuss different issues. Granted i may have been a little off base, my apologies to sw@b with that...but really it is an open forum. I was simply stating my opinon as well...unfortunately it was direct stab. My bad.