Any one done weed

Werbung:
G

HAHAHAHAHA..... it depends on many things.. and why would you be buying/ sellin in nugs.... who does that

G

yeah...but nugz come in all shapes and sizes... its not like a nug is one set amout like maybe a gram, 1/8 or ounce... and you need to know what kinda of pot it is too...

Deviant

Billly there is no way your sixteen and a pothead if you don't know what a nugget is. When I smoke pot every week back in 8th and 9th grade....damn, seems like just a year but it's really 6! Anyways, back then even I knew what a nug was and i was only 14 bud!

Well, like moneybags said, they come in all shapes and sizes and don't have a certain weight. They're all different and it depends what kind they are to. Where I lived it was always Kind Buds in nugz if they were availablle, it was like a damn celebration for us when we found our buddy got nugz. Once me and 2 kids ate a whole holiday ham when we had nugz...that was amazing.

MoneyBags

becasue people need to know about their drugs GOD.... anyway you norm buy weed by the 8th... which is about 3.5 grams.... this will cost you anywhere from $40-60 ..depending .. if you dont know what kind it is wouldnt pay more then $50.. ok drug class is over ..

Puppet

What happened to the good old days where you bought a dime bag and then ate lots of chips (or anything that looked edible)? God you make me feel old.

Deviant

40-60 for 1/8 of decent budz. Unless in the past few years prices went up, if you're really sparin for change and just want to smoke no matter the taste you could get 1/8 schwagg for 20 with not to many seeds and stems(15 with seeds and stems littered through out it).

MoneyBags

i dont even know where to get schwagg anymore .. nor would i ever want to smoke that shit.. just put down the loot and get real weed .. schwagg will just make you feel burnt out all day

BillyTheKid

ok im not completley retarded dirty i grow my own some times. i know how much a normal sized nug is now what is a stadard price on it if something like that exists.

Werbung: