Any one done weed

DiLLa

billy u REALLY dont kno what ur talkn about when it comes to chronic

normal size nugget??? wtf is a normal size lol

dank and hydro are 2 completely different prices... if som1 sells u a nugget either there retarded for selling it or ur retarded for buying it...

its a good thing my boi sells that shit...i get quarter danks for 60 hahah bitches...too bad i dont have a job :/ i cant buy shit

Werbung:
G

i agree with dilla i think you have no idea what your talking about... and a quarter for 60... you bastard :)

EMA

am i the only one here that doesn't do drugs?...wow...i've never smoked pot or done anything else my entire life...not once...haha

Puppet

Excellent. My son is 26 and claims he has never put weed or cigarettes to his lips. That's all a good thing. I would never think twice about your morals or reasons for doing things in the past and I'm sure you would do the same for us. People are different. That's what makes this world so cool. Can you imagine if all of us were the same? Blah. Boring.

Casualty

ema i ahve never touched a drug in my life.....never been drunk or any other stupid crap either...so you arent alone

-Casualty

EMA

sweetness...yeah i've never gotten drunk neither..funny thing is...i live next to a party house...they have about 2 parties every weekend...and some during the week...i could easily...just don't see why i'd want to do it.

My opinion about cannabis is that it should be regulated and taxed. Treated the same as beer, or wine. I don't think it should be as avilable to minors as it is. You can find a nicke bag in a highschool faster than a pack of cigaretes for sale, that shit aint right. No student, no child, should be woried about geting high, or drunk. School is enough of a pain in the ass without being high. You could be wasting the only oportunity you will ever have to get a formal education. After you are able to support yourself, and no one else is responsable for your actions, feel free to pull a tube down and learn the aret of joint rolling, its all good! God made it, mankinds grows it, and you and I should be able to smoke it.

nugs are generaly mids, or dank in quality. Most often it is sensamilia (without seeds) but sometimes you will find seeds in a bag of mids. they are Never compactor bud, should be trimed fairly tight with out alot of leaf or stem left on. Aroma can go fro hardly anything, lawn clippings (remember the words no thank you), Skunk, or floral and fruity. You should be able to see thichs on the buds with your eye, the more "fuzz", the fatter, and the cloudy (frosty) look the better in most cases.

I have heard many prices, but only local contacts can get you any, so you pay what they ask, or you don't get any. I would personaly draw a line at paying more than $125 for 7.5 grams (1/4 oz). but then again I remember saying I sould never pay more than $35 for one when I was much younger also, make your own call on value. But in my opinion you can make a 1/4 oz of dank buds last longet than an oz of shwagg, it tasts better, you smoke less to get high so you polute your lungs with less tar, if you ever get arested they dont' care how dank it is, 1/4 oz in your pocket is alot less hassle than 1oz when you see the judge.

seperate thought, I am coming up on my 11th wedding anivesary to a woman that does not, and has never smoked pot, she has been drunk 2 maby 3 times in her life. Some people just don't enjoy "mind altering" of any kind. To each his or her own, Bless you all.

slick

AlphaEMA said:
am i the only one here that doesn't do drugs?...wow...i've never smoked pot or done anything else my entire life...not once...haha

same here baby, never tried any kind of drugs ,not even a puff. I do smoke a cigerette ocasionally (like partys or whatever..) and last time I got wasted(beer) it was in 2002. I did get lil dizzy on some partys since, but only 4-5 beers. I don't drink anything stronger.
I'm 27.

peace

MoneyBags

damn... i feel like i should be in rehab or something haha no on here does any drugs ... although all i do is smoke and drink.. i stay away from everything else

Werbung: