APB: Reloaded

McCallum

Do any of you play APB: Reloaded?

It used to be sold full price, but soon after the servers were shutdown due to not making enough money. It was soon later announced that the game will be going F2P, and it's in open beta now. It's a really fun game, kind of like GTA's style but with clans and missions with other players. It's basically a cop versus robbers game, but they're called criminals and enforcers.

If you play, what server do you play on and what class are you? I play on the Joker server (east) and I play as a criminal.

Werbung:

bertorelli

I found out this game as a good GTA replacement. Unfortunately it doesn't work properly for me... Really strange because my PC should run this game on medium details. But it doesn't run good on the lowest details and resolution. I must wait about 5 minutes for loading. When I'm in game I have about 5 FPS :( I don't know whats the reason, tried various versions of my graphic card drivers etc.

oninightmare

Well this game is good but this game is becoming overwhelmed with hackers. I used to play on the EU servers but they seem to be filled all the time now since they went Free 2 play. Still a good game with decent graphics, just too many aimbotters.

McCallum

I found out this game as a good GTA replacement. Unfortunately it doesn't work properly for me... Really strange because my PC should run this game on medium details. But it doesn't run good on the lowest details and resolution. I must wait about 5 minutes for loading. When I'm in game I have about 5 FPS :( I don't know whats the reason, tried various versions of my graphic card drivers etc.

What are your PC specs?

I just started playing it so it they aren't that high.

Oh, it's fine. My threat level is Silver Eight, but for some reason my rating level is only 50. I don't know why it's so low, because I'm very often the MVP, if that even matters.

Well this game is good but this game is becoming overwhelmed with hackers. I used to play on the EU servers but they seem to be filled all the time now since they went Free 2 play. Still a good game with decent graphics, just too many aimbotters.

Strange, I hear a lot about hackers in my server too, but I've only encountered a hacker once, and I'm not even 100% sure he or she was hacking. It might be different between servers though, but I'm in the Joker server (USA east).

kSooo

There's like so many bad reviews about it, I was looking forward to buying All Points Bulletin when it wasn't even released yet. Then the numerous feedback about bugs, hackers, etc. were reported and I just lost total interest about it. Is Reloaded worth playing? It feels really similar to CrimeCraft now..

McCallum

There's like so many bad reviews about it, I was looking forward to buying All Points Bulletin when it wasn't even released yet. Then the numerous feedback about bugs, hackers, etc. were reported and I just lost total interest about it. Is Reloaded worth playing? It feels really similar to CrimeCraft now..

I think it is, but they do charge a lot for the permanent guns though. There is usually only two in the cash shop though, so it's not a big deal. I'd definitely give it a try now that it's F2P.

kSooo

I think it is, but they do charge a lot for the permanent guns though. There is usually only two in the cash shop though, so it's not a big deal. I'd definitely give it a try now that it's F2P.
Consumes internet bandwidth pretty fast from my perspective -__-

shopy99

i wanted so badly to play ATB, because i loved GTA series but my laptop doesn't run ATB, but i'm waiting for another gamersfirst release Victory:Age of racing , from the trailer it looks awesome, it was supposed to release an open beta last week but for some reson it got delayed, but i'm a patient guy.

iebo00

Thanks for the info! I was always impressed with the character customization, but then when the game came out it got poor reviews, so I never got it. I'll be checking it out later. Could you add a link to your original post?

McCallum

Thanks for the info! I was always impressed with the character customization, but then when the game came out it got poor reviews, so I never got it. I'll be checking it out later. Could you add a link to your original post?

Sure! I'll leave it in this post too.

http://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/

Edit: It's not letting me edit my original post. I think you can only edit posts within a certain amount of time on this forum.

Werbung:

McCallum

@McCallum

Windows XP SP3 32bit
AMD Athlon 3600 X2 @2,1GHz
GeForce 8600 GT (512MB)
RAM 2GB

Should work fine, but it isn't...

Oh, I'm not sure. I play on an Intel i7 @ 3.3GHz and two GTX 280s with 12 GB RAM. It's not really demanding so I don't notice lag, but sometimes I may feel lag although it may be do to connection issues once in a while.