ATTENTION PLEASE!

Almost_There

people, Werwulf has been banned for the computer... for 3 years... and she will RARELY ever be on, and once she is on, only supervision from her parents... just thought i would share this sad news...
the reasons will not be told to most people, but our moderators she has requested for me to tell WILL BE TOLD.

Werbung:

Daelin

people, Werwulf has been banned for the computer... for 3 years... and she will RARELY ever be on, and once she is on, only supervision from her parents... just thought i would share this sad news...
the reasons will not be told to most people, but our moderators she has requested for me to tell WILL BE TOLD.
[/b]

God dammit... why couldn't she just avoid that? Many of us still rely on her. :no: Blah, anyways, I hope you are right ragingspeedhorn.

Fladian

Three years is quite an exaggeration. I know bad parents, I know those who would like to stop their children, but it is completely impossible to stop natural exploration development.
If anyone would even dare to try and stop me from getting on the internet, I could guarantee they would fail. If they'd stop me from going to my friends, I'd still have school and would they limit me to that, I still have a minor access to the internet with my cell-phone.

In other words, there are (far) more than one way to find a different way to get online.

Benx_X

im sorry people but Adam's right, i had a talk to her the day she got banned on Bnet and she had told me her parents were going to give her a ban.... its kinda hard to tell yous what she was going through but by the time 3 years is up do you think that she would remember about wc3sear.ch, wc3anvil and all those other wc sites, yet alone warcraft?

Werewulf

i hate been supervised... and i hope by all gawds i wont be back in a week saying im back... bye all..
(adam, i said just tell arkidas and ben)

Almost_There

i hate been supervised... and i hope by all gawds i wont be back in a week saying im back... bye all..
(adam, i said just tell arkidas and ben)
[/b]
Werewulf, people would be asking all the sudden why you werent mod and where the *beep* you were. :/

Werbung:

mrgrunt_54

how did she gett baned if i was banned when i go over to family or somethin i would get on the comp late at night and play games and turn the sound down really low. i was banned a few times and i slept in my couzins room and he has a computer in his room and i played it and know one knew or if they did they didnt care ;)