ATTENTION PLEASE!

My parents used to be more protective like "DOn't talk to strangers" "Don't go online on games" "DOn't go into chat rooms/forums" But guess what? I'm past that because they're worring about mym other siblings now so I'm free, yay! :)
(I'm also pretty close to my Dad so he never gets pissed off at me :D )

Werbung:

Fladian

I'm pretty close with my mom and I hardly ever get into trouble with her. But I must admit that I get pissed off at her from time to time... especially lately. My father and I never have been able to get along well. The only thing we have in common is our love for football... or soccer, for others.

I grew up with protective parents, but I do not believe that I actually missed anything in specific.

N00byStance

My parents don't ban me from PC nor TV... Only situation when I must leave my workstation is when my dad/mum wants to work (generally do their business) on it (I have only 1 PC at home). Then I usually lay on my bed next to the PC and watch TV till the person who uses PC finishes his work :p

MeTaL GuArD

My parents dont pay much attention to what i am doing on the computer, so probably they wouldnt notice if i go on Po-rn, and even if they would try to check, i got many ideas how to hide the thing.

Raiju

It is true it is quite... hard for a girl to have over-protective parents. I can tell...
[/b]

Thats a bad truth. My parents always told us (me and my brothers) to keep an eye AND walk with them (my sisters) wherever they go

Of course i dont have the time nor the will to play the baby sitter with them, so i just let them do whatever they want, them i tell my parents everything went fine ^^

Anyways, they sorta have a reason, you mean, its much more dangerous to a woman to walk alone, or just with girls

Fladian

*thinks back of the time when he was kicked at a very sensitive spot by a girl*
Such memories are best forgotten, I guess. :p
As for some details, if I recall, I was seven years old or something like that. The girl who decided to kick me was at least four years older. Who says they're defenseless :p

I don't have a siste-... oh wait, I do. She's more than fourteen years older than me and until two years ago, I rarely had contact with her. Speaking of which, I should drop by some time.
The girl I had in mind is a friend of mine, who is quite annoyed by her parents. She has a bunch of guys walking after her wherever she goes, she knows it and she isn't too fond on it. But besides that, she has no chance of starting a relationship no matter what. Her parents believe that she is too young for a relationship (she's... 16, if I recall). You could say it is like a story. Her parents are keeping her "on a short leash" and will always make sure someone is watching her. At least, so I was told, and so I noticed. Such a thing gets quickly on my nerves.

My niece... experienced the reason why some parents are so protective. A subject I am not so fond of, excuse me.

james1654

Awww man, thats a real shame werewulf . . . You was one of the most fun mods ere.

But maybe your parents are just in a bad mood and are taking it out on you. Trust me, I know the feeling. My dad is violent and agresive now, and 15 minuits ago he was shouting death threats at me and threating to "smash my f**king face in" , because he'd been decorating all day and got stressed and then when i was walking through the door he reckoned i'd got in hes way and then he got p**sed . . . . . . . enough said.

Personally, I think that diferent parents are more understanding of what their child's habits and source of entertainment is then others. My school mate steve's dad knows all about wc3 and the world editor and looks at he's attempts at maps and says "hey, thats cool, steve" and hes mum's all understanding as well. As for me, my dad would rather call me a "see you next tuesday" then compliment me, and the thought of showing him something i made would actually be a bad atempt at a joke. My mum's more understanding, and thats why shes the parent i like. She knows exactly the way i like it, thus just leaves me in the corner alone and does not disturb me. That's the way i like it. I keep everything i do very secret and private, and lately I have been talking not very much, only conversing on here, and a few times in the last couple of weeks ive acidently sturtered. May not sound much, but my voice is usually absoloutly 100% clear and i never make vocal mistakes (don't mean to brag, it's god's right to brag, cos ive allways been like that from birth) ; not even when reading very long complicated words - in front of my whole class and out loud.

I'm very suclusive now, even my school mates ( and im drifting apart from them) . They, like me, enjoy talking - . . . alot. So this meant weve been best mates for ages, but lately, they have been more into bands and misc stuff, whilst I have been into map making, bnet, forums, you guys, ect. So, these things clash, and can be awkward. Yesterday, I payed full attention to my best mate conor's rant about hes band practise. I was boored of it, but i listened to what he was saying, and was polite. After, i was saying about a tactic i rather enjoyed on island troll tribes; and he said (but allthough he did not mean it to be rude) , "James, i'm not interested in troll tribes anymore, it's booring" . I found myself lost for words and just gave him a harsh cold stare into hes face for what seemed like a long pause, then, trying not to loose it I said, "well, conor, I did not enjoy listening to that band thing you was talking about, and yet, i did, so how about trying to return the favour, hmmm?" ( the ending sounded abit forceful and rude) . Then he said "James, what I was talking about was interesting, I really don't care about Island trolls" . I was anoyed, and I senced that one of us was going to end this arguement, so I decided to really get him back for hes attack, and seal it. - "Well, conor, we all have our own opinions of what's interesting. You tapping some drumms with a stick is as dull as s**t for me, but I at last was polite about it. To be honest, I don't give a flying f*** about your band, and you are an aragont little ****" (im not even ganna repeat a single letter of the word to you decent people here) I knew he was going to insult my map mapking, or push me, or say that I was getting steamed up over a little game - but really, it was hes rudeness that got me started - and so I just walked away and thought "now thats one less freind I have, and you know what?! - ( I talk to myself inside my head - feel free to coment, i dont care) - I really couldn't give a T*** !" I chuclkled then walked around the playground daydreaming and trying not to walk into things, which is what i enjoy doing.

Anyway, thats 1 more problem ive got off my chest. Thats what I like about you guys, you are nice and take other peoples problems and talk, and talking is what can calm me (or sometimes anger me) ; especially fladian, hes so nice, so polite, and most understanding guy I could ever put into words. Kinda lame i guess, to use someones username to compliment someone that highly, but I ahve a computer life and a real life. I keep them separate.

Back to the topic, now. I heard that you lost 2 years of stuff. Nvm, you can erm . . . right, werewolf, follow this hint, work it out.

Erm, 2+2 makes . . . Windows! get it? lol.

on another note:

Catle battle, 6v6, REmake
Island trolls, no DLers
My cat ate TEH paper.
I lost my music FILES - DAMNIT! :D

BTW, ur most likely not got 3 year ban. but if they have and ur parents r supervising ya atm - Guys that was really unfair to go and delete aload of her stuff that she spent countless hours making, and are her pride and joy. Imageine if someone came and set your house alight after you'd spent countless hours going to work to pay for it, just because you got in an arguement with someone in the pub. Man, i thought my parents where bad . . .

Anyways - ill miss ya - better late then never, i spose.

Lol, vidios, erm, its strange that most parent's accept that boys are naturally wa-nkers but girls arn't. But still, It dont paint a pretty picture if i was a parent and my daughter was getting her jollys off over some hardcore male *beep*. Enough said.

I dont want to be the one that foolishly turned this civilized farewell into a discussion on the best evening entertainment. Eh'hem . . .

James said somehting good and for the most part censored. :infernal: (I was being serious)

See James, by me I would never talk about WC stuff in my real life at all because I like my friends and they like me and for the most part just talkign about games isn't really fun. I'm not saying there's anything bad about it but I keep my life here and my real life reeealy far apart. Infact I myself have friends who are into this band thing and I'm going to see them play in 20 minutes so I really g2g.

-Dest

james1654

Yeah, well, it was not really about that. It was just the fact that my mate was so rude and nasty, so I retaliated.

I will accept the comment that I Hardly ever say anything good. Ive been a jerk before, so I can hardly blame ya for getting me back, im much worse.

Werbung:

Benx_X

james your dad sounds realy mean =\
and though thats what we been told about sams banned for 3 years im starting to think that her parents will take it all the way....