ATTENTION PLEASE!

Fladian

Personally, I think that diferent parents are more understanding of what their child's habits and source of entertainment is then others.
Of course. Everyone is different in their own way.

I keep everything i do very secret and private,
That same counts for me as of late. Maybe it's because the relationship with my parents is getting less and less, but it could also be my general personality. Whichever it is, I have many things I used to tell, but not anymore.
I'm still waiting for the day I can finally say: "If you think you know me so well, then why didn't you know of <insert situation/reason here>."

but my voice is usually absoloutly 100% clear and i never make vocal mistakes (don't mean to brag, it's god's right to brag, cos ive allways been like that from birth) ; not even when reading very long complicated words - in front of my whole class and out loud.
I envy that... I can't speak well at all. Not in English, not in Dutch and not in German. Especially not in German. After every few words, I have to make a stop and say "uhhh." It usually happens without being aware of it, and those who know me for a longer time don't really hear it either. But for those who just met me, it can make it hard to understand me from time to time. I still tend to use somewhat more "complicated" words but I know too well what to use where and when. I'll never make me look like a fool. :p
My voice has never been 100% clear, and will probably never be. As a matter of fact, when I was young, I had to go to a special place to talk more properly. What the reason of it is, I'm not sure anymore, but I can remember people saying that I said everything twice. I never noticed it myself, and when I was reminded, I tried to focus on it, but I never noticed it. So I'm not exactly sure why I was there.

The band and island trolls and stuff...
Like I said earlier on, everyone has his interests elsewhere. It is still hard for some friends of mine to believe that I am heavily interested in some radio programs. Someone I know - but are not friends with - was quite surprised that I was listening to the radio at a party of a friend. Don't misunderstand me, that's something I'll never do usually, but a one time event of the two best DJ's combined for four hours long is something I don't want to miss for the world. It has been a year ago now, and I doubt it will happen ever again.
Though I find you, and that friend of yours quite harsh to each other for being friends. Though it is more focused on that friend, than you in specific.

trying not to walk into things, which is what i enjoy doing.
You enjoy not walking into things? :p ;)

Anyway, thats 1 more problem ive got off my chest.
All fine and well, but as uhm... Raging (I think) said a long time ago, "you hi-jacked the wrong thread." :p

Thats what I like about you guys, you are nice and take other peoples problems and talk, and talking is what can calm me (or sometimes anger me)
Unfortunately, that doesn't count for me. As for forums, I'm an old veteran, I've seen most things that could happen on a forum, but this is the first forum I've joined since the start. But in all honestly, I am not too fond on the community (just yet). Perhaps it is a matter of adjusting, perhaps it is that I'll never get to like it. The old Wc3c and Pgamers are still my favorites. :p
Talking is usually what calms me down as well though I usually combine it with a few other stuff as well. Which involves music or other kind of stuff. Though that talkings calms me down is not really a surprise to most people. I am not really hiding any necessary emotions in posts, uhhum :p

especially fladian, hes so nice, so polite, and most understanding guy I could ever put into words.
Why thank you. I do my best. :p

Kinda lame i guess, to use someones username to compliment someone that highly, but I ahve a computer life and a real life. I keep them separate.
If you want to compliment me besides my name as Fladian, you could also say Ed. :p But I prefer Fladian when I'm online.

Lol, vidios, erm, its strange that most parent's accept that boys are naturally wa-nkers but girls arn't.
Well, that's true. After all, "boys" that are "wa-nkers" (is that word censured otherwise?) are in the majorty compared to girls. I feel bad for a lot of people judging me on my looks instead of my personality though :p I'm not really the most attractive guy around.

But still, It dont paint a pretty picture if i was a parent and my daughter was getting her jollys off over some hardcore male *beep*. Enough said.
I am wondering how I would act as a parent as well. But as long as I don't got a vast relationship it is not really necessary to think about it. Especially because I'm still in a fase of life where I am supposed to change personality-wise. Well, actually, I'm not. But my physical and mental development stood still for a while when I was younger. So, my body is catching up, therefore, I'm still growing too.
But excluding all what I just said, I'd probably be somewhat more protective than average as well. Not because I would actually want it, but it is probably somewhat implanted in me because I grew up quite protective as well, therefore being very shy for a long time. Even now, I still don't like to go out (as in, going to random parties). But it's not just that either, I already said something about my niece and her experience. As an addition to that, that friend I mentioned earlier, and there is another friend of mine... well, not really friend, but more like "the girl next door" (literally). She told me about her sexual experiences a few times, as a result, she told me that she regretted her first time badly.

I dont want to be the one that foolishly turned this civilized farewell into a discussion on the best evening entertainment. Eh'hem . . .
Feel free to continue in a different and more proper thread, James.

See James, by me I would never talk about WC stuff in my real life at all because I like my friends and they like me and for the most part just talkign about games isn't really fun.
I did. I learned a bit of teamwork because of it, and that helped me out in the end, so... :p

I will accept the comment that I Hardly ever say anything good. Ive been a jerk before, so I can hardly blame ya for getting me back, im much worse.
Everyone changes eventually. Where you might have been very harsh (or so), I always have been the shy guy you could find in the corner of a room trying to avoid any kind of attention. Okay, a bit too long explanation for something that could be described in one word. :p

james your dad sounds realy mean =\
When I was younger, I became furious at my dad once. That has been the first, and last time I got as mad as that.
Picture this: It's storming outside. Thunder, hard rain (really hard, I can't remember seeing the rain as hard in years, no kidding) so it was slippery on the road. I was just playing a game when the door bell rang. My mother wasn't home and my father was sitting besides me, at his own computer, directly placed next to me. I opened the door and got a reaction I'll probably never forget:
"Hey, Ed." was said to me by one of my best friends at that time. His elbow was bleeding and another friend's hands were bleeding. They apparently slipped with their scooter and fell on the road. But with this weather, they slipped half down the way, therefore, ripping their flesh and a bit of their clothes. They were in luck because they were on their way to me, and were already nearby. My first reaction was to give a towell and try to tend to their wounds. After that, distract them with some random stuff.
After a small hour and them drying up properly, my father suddenly ran upstairs to the room with the computers. Threw the door open and started yelling and insulting me and my friends. We looked at him with a little confused face, not really sure what he was talking about.
What was he mad about? Well, there was mud in the hallway.

This is only one of the things I got mad at him for, so I'm not really in the best home-situation either, you know? :p
As for deleting files that were worked on for years as well, that's something I'm familiar with as well. Well, not me personally, but my brother had a very similar problem as Wulf described. I believe that my brother's work was longer than two years and his was deleted for a far more worse reason. ("Hey, I'm out of disk space. Let's see what I can remove.")

Werbung:

james1654

james your dad sounds realy mean =\
[/b]

That is an understatement.

Thanks for the response flad, I read it all through. By the way, when I was young I had to go to a speach pherepist, but since then my voice has been very good (until lately) .

also, I enjoy daydreaming, and not - not walking into things - lol :yay:

the following is for flad only

Erm, btw, flad, there are some ppl that i saw that . . . eh'hem . . . think you post useless bable and spam en mass; I disagreed with them, but one seemed to dislike you. I dunno why that was. Anyway, i just thought you should know about them jerks.

Fladian

I enjoy day dreaming as well, but I usually end up walking against stuff... when I was young, that is.

James, people either love me, or hate me. There is nothing in between.

james1654

I enjoy day dreaming as well, but I usually end up walking against stuff... when I was young, that is.

James, people either love me, or hate me. There is nothing in between.
[/b]

well they both hate you then. I dont love you, im not gay. I like you though. Anyway, I like to daydream, and fantasise whilst i walk. I even do it when crossing roads (hense: the me being hit by a car) . You think that you are much older now because you are not being bullied any more and have more self pride and confidence?

Sorry, i just allways seem to get that impresion from you; correct me if i am wrong.

Fladian

Then I'll correct you. With an exception of elementery school's last (two) clas(ses), I never have been bullied as far as I can recall. Unless you want to count some minor jokes, which I don't consider as bullying.
My pride is something natural to me, but my confidence is mostly created because of last year. But such a discussion is best done in a different thread.

By saying "either love me or hate me" you should not take it literally. It's hard to find someone who will see me as "just a normal member", people will always keep me on a different level. That level is either a good like, or they dislike me.
Now! This thread is about Wulf's situation, not me personally.

I will accept the comment that I Hardly ever say anything good. Ive been a jerk before, so I can hardly blame ya for getting me back, im much worse.
[/b]
I wasn't making fun of you or getting back at you at all. I meant it, really, in a good way.

james1654

I wasn't making fun of you or getting back at you at all. I meant it, really, in a good way.
[/b]

but it just came out wrong and made it look like you was claiming i never say anything useful, an extremely offensive thing to myself.

Its ok, if it was acidental, I just took it the wrong way.

but it just came out wrong and made it look like you was claiming i never say anything useful, an extremely offensive thing to myself.

Its ok, if it was acidental, I just took it the wrong way.
[/b]
Ha, I remember I got in a fight (verbal) with my friend once and the fight was pretty much useless but needless to say at one point he said "If you know that something isn't true, stop caring about it!" WHich in all essence means if someone comes up to me and says "you're fat" I'm not going to take offense to it simply because it isn't true.
In this situation if you know you say useless stuff but someone says otherwise, ignore it!
(again I'm not mad or yelling, I'm just saying)

Werbung: