AWPS

Should we include a map with awps in the map rotation?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• 1 per team

• Total voters

Dirty

how is one per team not fair you lop sided fucktard?

I LOVE TO DEAGLE AWP WHORES!

I went to A4H as code name Deagle.... I slaughtered them sluts!

Werbung:

Lock102

Dirty said:
I went to fagg server as code name Deagle.... I slaughtered them sluts!

I go to A4H whenever I need my AWP fix, but I really like coming back here for good times. The atmosphere is just better without AWPs. Noobs don't complain as much, teams aren't stacked with snipers, and it's just more fun in general.

Coming from someone who IS good with an AWP and WILL buy one if available, I like the fact that PuNx is AWPless.

Casualty

i think adding a awp map would be ok, but i dont wanna see a awp used on a regular map, most of us play here becuase we dont like the awp, and adding a awp to normal play would take away from the very reason we came to punx in the first place...

so if we ahd a awpmap that we play every once and a while i wouldnt mind

maybe if we could have it so it wasnt in rotation, but a admin could take the server to it, and then if people werent having fun could change to something else

EMA

Hypnos said:
Just come over to the Lo3 server for practice Dilla...that's what all the other punx and Lo3 do. We have quite a few good awp maps.

yeah i just got done playing the awp_dust2 i think it was...idk...but i know one thing...the bot kicked my ass :lol:

but no i hate awps

only causei get shot when i'm not expecting it and its from the other side of the map

SJsniperjoe

Theres a map cold skyscraper. Its a all weapon map, it resembles the tops of buildings but you can also run accross the streets down below. Its a really fun map, and i think it would be perfect for 1 awp per team.

Oh and heres another good map, MINDMAZE!!!!

175964617_m.jpg

175965454_m.jpg

http://www.avatarsofstupidity.co.uk/download.htm

Theres a spot to download this fun CS map.

DiLLa

yeh i wasnt trying to get an awp in the server all the tie even tho i would like that...i just wanted a map so we can get some practice in ...im starting to suck with it

Ramon Knight

I actually played on another serv for the hell of it and found that i'm far better now after a few months of this server. Awps are fun, but how can you get bad at it?

Just scout and pretend each hit kills, basically :-P

DigitalSword

1 per team is an exellent idea, it would make the round much more interesting and add some strategy elements that weve been missing unlike other pubs. Maybe some other folk will shine with it.

I do not like the winer by 3 rounds gets the AWP rule.

|DS|

blze

please dont limit number of awps if you do allow them from time to time.

if too many peeps have them and the rounds start dragging out,

ROCKTHEVOTE

or something.

i do like the idea of having them on a specific map tho (not aztec or italy
tho plz)

Werbung: