bad news...

Nappa_ZD

guys this has nothing to do with anything CS, just something important i just found out about 5 minutes ago...

A buddy of mine has been diagnossed with the same disesase that John Ritter died from...basicaly it causes the walls of your arteries in your heart to get real weak and the blood breaks therw killing you instantly... :cry: and his days are numbered. I know this doesnt effect anybody andi dont ask anybody to even care for that matter, but i figured i'd just post something important in my life here, cuz i consider some of you actual friends of mine now. well thanks for taking the time to read this.

Werbung:
Sorry to Hear :(

Yo man sorry to hear about your friend.Just try and make his last days enjoyable and take a chance to say good-bye.A friend of mine past the other day and I never got my chance..........i will regret it forever. Dont make the same mistake i did bro. Be easy..........

Mercenary

yeah make sure his last days are the ones he remembers the most cause i lost a good friend of mine as well and i didn't get a chance to say good bye because no one saw it comin..

S

sw@bby

yo playas and []D[][]V[][]D'z...dont freak out...i dont wanna get all churchy on yall but i got sum1 who can help and if u dont mind ill pray fer him...

sup gangstas

MoneyShot

That truly sucks dude. Hopefully since they caught it they can do something about it. A very close relative of mine is suffering from degenerative aorta.

Let your fried know that some crazy guy suggested on the forum that if there is absolutely no hope to get a room full of vegas strippers and go out like Entwistle. That might get a little rise out of him.

-420-Br@iN*CeLL

sorry dude........

Yo man sorry to hear about that. There is nothing worse then losing someone close. Don't worry though you will get threw rough times. Stay cool. See you in the pubs.

Divine_Wind

Sounds like this is a bad month this new year for a lot of us..My grandpa just died he was 78 years old.he's been smoking for 60 years..since he was 10 years old but he didnt die from cancer or any lung disease it was something wrong with his stomach.. I hope everyone is doing well and staying strong..my grandma died just a year ago and it makes me think is there anything after death, if there is a god, or if we are just matter..but in the mean time i'll be smoking a joint in commemeration of all the close ones we have lost in our lives..If you all need to talk to someone im always on my computer 10-12 hours a day..I'm taking a year and a half off to kick back think about whatever to do whatever so just message me on aim G BOOBOO TS.. Btw for all out there that know me by Divine Wind my real name is Gibran pronounced ja-brawn or ji-brawn..whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote..I was born in Saint Petersburg, Fl in 1982 so that makes me 21... My father was born in Lebanon and my mother was born in Maryland. oh btw my name means Friend..so dont hesitate if you need some company i'll be yo friend im on this damn puter so much i'd be happy to talk to anyone about whatever.Anyhow thats just a little about me.. have fun playing CS im taking a break playing some Ultima Online for old time sake..it feels really good b/c i've had so many good memories of that game and there is so much to do you will never feel bored..it's a game from the 80's..ya, pretty unbelievable there was actually cpu games back then but time flys my brotha's make the best of it or die trying :) peace to all my brothers out there get well bro's..

Werbung:

-420- ArTex

Sorry to hear that bro, I just had a friend died resently that i went to high school with. I hated like everyone I went to high school with. And this chick was one of the niceist people in the world, and one night she was gona meet us at Dufffers (a bar) and on her way she flipped her car and she fell out of her car and landed on the ground and when her car came to the ground and landed right on top of her. I know what its like to lose a good friend. But I pry for 'em bro. Lifes a bitch. 8)