Balenced vest

Well i decided to try out the balanced vest, and im impressed (no pun intend)
its 1000GP per day, rank MSG 3 (?), and it says Armour +10 and speed -8, however i find it doesn't slow down my character (plus it looks really cool)
Im usually not a fan of gear because its a waste of money, but i like this vest.
Has anybody else tried it ?

Werbung:

XCalibry

Well i decided to try out the balanced vest, and im impressed (no pun intend)
its 1000GP per day, rank MSG 3 (?), and it says Armour +10 and speed -8, however i find it doesn't slow down my character (plus it looks really cool)
Im usually not a fan of gear because its a waste of money, but i like this vest.
Has anybody else tried it ?

I saw a posting on youtube somewhere of this guy tested all sorts of vests and guns. Basically the speed vest is worth it (damage is about the same as the other vests, maybe 1 shot less to be killed), helmets are useless. Stick with speed gear + bandanna or beanie

spuznick242

hmm. I dont buy gear usually. I have a Viper the spec. so I cant wear it, but usually I dont bother with it. because I dont care about armor because I'm usually the first one to shoot, but I care about it slowing me down. And all the extra gp for 2% more speed just isnt worth it for me, I just rather not sped the gp and get something better like another gun for 30 days.

I saw a posting on youtube somewhere of this guy tested all sorts of vests and guns. Basically the speed vest is worth it (damage is about the same as the other vests, maybe 1 shot less to be killed), helmets are useless. Stick with speed gear + bandanna or beanie

I find that the helmets "work' sorta, i find it better of to play fireteam and get the helmet that way.
Yeah the beanie is probably the better choice.

spuznick242

I find that the helmets "work' sorta, i find it better of to play fireteam and get the helmet that way.
Yeah the beanie is probably the better choice.

well fire team is a completely differnt story. for that you want as much armor as you can have only because mobiltiy for me donesnt matter, because I always get shot at alot, and I rather not loose as much hp than with out it. So i use the Elite Shegma, Heavy or balanced vest, and an advanced back pack. I kinda think they should come out with a back plate soon, so its body armor for you back.

Werbung:

well fire team is a completely differnt story. for that you want as much armor as you can have only because mobiltiy for me donesnt matter, because I always get shot at alot, and I rather not loose as much hp than with out it. So i use the Elite Shegma, Heavy or balanced vest, and an advanced back pack. I kinda think they should come out with a back plate soon, so its body armor for you back.

I meant, instead of buying a helmet i like to play a round of Fireteam and get the Elite shemaug...
My original post was a bit confusing :p