becoming punx

DiLLa

finally after 4 trys... lol i want to be part of the punx clan family...i kno i havent been here long but i feel i have the skills to become part of u guys..and i try to be friendly as possible and i play enuff to be active..anyways i just wanted u guys to kno im interested...so please keep an eye on me i would luv to put the punx tag on my name :) so anyways ttyl ppl

Werbung:

Deviant

I know I'm not a recruiter or anything, but the four last people I think should be in PuNx are Dilla, Innovision, CJ Smokey and CJ Bundy ( this is what I think, totally up to def, diryt, and deli) atleast that's who i think are the guys who recruit. My 2 cents, I'm drunk, I bid everyone a good night!

Puppet

Oh, my bad, must be the trifocals thing! You're saying these guys SHOULD be in the clan, not that they shouldn't. Blah. Anyway, I agree, all very good players. [ request for deviant to not make any further comment? ]

innovision

Thanx guys for putting in a good word, very much appreciated. I have been with punx for quite some time now... I belive longer than most. Someday I hope I'll join the ranks of the punx family :)

-[iN]novision

Dirty

Dilla, just keep playing our server. Move to source with us, and you will for sure be one of the options. You are a good guy, play well, and have a cute kid. also, youre really ugly, that makes me look better!

DiLLa

lmao u guyrs are retarded..and i already have source so it wont be a problem..but no doubt i will keep playn and thnx for sayn my kid is cute shes my world bro preciate it

instant

innovision said:
Thanx guys for putting in a good word, very much appreciated. I have been with punx for quite some time now... I belive longer than most. Someday I hope I'll join the ranks of the punx family :)

-[iN]novision

lol, haven't you been on this server since before 1.6? Actually... now that I think about it I've been on here for atleast a year now lol. Too bad I suck and would never burden the clan by asking to be in it :lol:

instant said:
innovision said:

-[iN]novision

lol, haven't you been on this server since before 1.6? Actually... now that I think about it I've been on here for atleast a year now lol. Too bad I suck and would never burden the clan by asking to be in it :lol:

Shit im terrible at this game but they took me in anyway...we could do worse than you,dilla,or [in]ovision joining up

Intoxicated

if you guys take innovision away from [iN], then what are we gonna do!? Im noob, and nOObs better than me, infallible is never on, and now weve got a brand new noob. so you see, without innovision, we would be one of the lesser clans

besides, PuNx-||- Innovision looks sorta wierd, lol

innovision

Yeah... thanx Tox... Atleast now I know which of my buds not to depend on lol

<mental note> Kill iNtoxicated MANY times from now on! Just for you bud ;)

Werbung:

Intoxicated

hey....dont get me wrong, having you become PuNx would be cool and all.....ill just have to join KoT (j/k). if becoming PuNx is what you truly desire, i cant stand in your way, o gracious clan leader