Being drunk...

Raiju

depending in the level of the drink, i can get completely enraged or turn into an absolute fool

but if i find the "right term" of drinking, my personality dont change, i only get a little more happier (which happens most of cases)

Werbung:

mrgrunt_54

when i went to my best friends party i drank before cause i got dared and i was with a hot chick
and when you are drunk you cant stop drinkin and you feel weird and ummm you never jump on the trampeleen when you drink cause it hurts alout when you wake up and if you havent got drunk hear are some tipes if u drink to much have a bucket right next to your bed cause i went outside cause the toilet is all the way down the hall and or i should say stay outside for an hour cause u might spu :wtf: :no: its bad for the house

Werbung:

Fladian

That too, but it doesn't really matter for a thread such as this (ignoring the fact that I am the creator of the thread) as the discussion can be made at just about any time you would want to.

After I drank too much I remember throwing up... but that was in the right place, at the right time and no specific wrong moment. The only bad thing about it was that I fell asleep in the hallway afterwards. *uhhum*