Bio VS Lrk (Corruption)

aurora

Round 1
Biolrkcorruption1.png

Round 2
Biolrkcorruption2.png

Werbung:

EMA

gg ya'll we were seriously fucked up...seemed like a lot of tension and we were losin our heads...but anyhoo...gg and it's inferno next week right :p

aurora

thx slick .
ema next time finsh the dam scrim dont change the map,last week we got our ass kicked and we still finshed it.

EMA

aurora said:
thx slick .
ema next time finsh the dam scrim dont change the map,last week we got our ass kicked and we still finshed it.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? i was like the only one who wanted to stay on that map...dont single me out like that unless you know the facts...i'm not ganna go halfway through a god damn scrim and change the fucking map b/c
we aren't doing good...i didn't want to go to inferno...okay? i wasnted to stay at corruption b/ci fucking love that map...so dont fucking single me out and give me shit please...thanks gg

aurora

sry ema i wastn talikin only to you , i was talikin to the all clan .
next time if they dont want to finsh it tell them not to start it,bring another players.

Sortitout

AlphaEMA said:
aurora said:
thx slick .

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? i was like the only one who wanted to stay on that map...dont single me out like that unless you know the facts...i'm not ganna go halfway through a god damn scrim and change the fucking map b/c
we aren't doing good...i didn't want to go to inferno...okay? i wasnted to stay at corruption b/ci fucking love that map...so dont fucking single me out and give me shit please...thanks gg

wow

Intoxicated

we could dilla, but what would it prove? all of the cal matches are 5v5, so a 7v7 would just mess us up when we try to get our strats and shit going

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

regardless of 5v5 or 7v7, I appreciate LrK for scrimmin with us, and I look forward to the next one. I just think we were a little dissapointed that we did not finish on that map cause we were workin out strats we could use and such, and it kinda feels like a waste of a first half if you quit after like 4 or 5 rounds in the second half. And Em, believe me, we were just a little frustrated, AB did not mean to single you out, we just felt a little fired up about it last night is all.