Bio VS Lrk (Corruption)

EMA

MeanMugginFool said:
regardless of 5v5 or 7v7, I appreciate LrK for scrimmin with us, and I look forward to the next one. I just think we were a little dissapointed that we did not finish on that map cause we were workin out strats we could use and such, and it kinda feels like a waste of a first half if you quit after like 4 or 5 rounds in the second half. And Em, believe me, we were just a little frustrated, AB did not mean to single you out, we just felt a little fired up about it last night is all.

i understand...it seemed that i was the only one that wanted to stay on corruption...ya'll got an ass whoopin last week...we can man up and take one...i aint doing none of this switchin map shit again

Werbung:

{Iceman}

GG guys, I don't know who changed the map, but 7 on 7 is a bit much, becomes more like a pub server. 5 on 5 is cal rules, it just seems a bit too congested with 14 players total. Just my two sents.

and.....

PREPARE FOR PWNAGE NEXT WEEK IN INFERNO!!!!!!

Machiavelli

I find it funny that some of the people think they are wasting their time when they're getting their asses kicked. That's quality humility and learning time that you think you're wasting.

:roll: Medic :roll:

EMA

Sortitout said:
AlphaEMA said:
ya'll got an ass whoopin last week...we can man up and take one...

mmmmm....i'll give or take an ass whoopin from you anytime ema..... :p

lol rgr that...i'll be waitin...what about...friday ngith around midnightish..hehe prepare to get your ass beat :p:p

The Perv

i have a question...when in a scrim the first round goes until 15 and then the second goes until 4? is that how it is? cuz when we were scrimmin against those dudes from L3 we played the first 15 rounds, then switched and played only 4 and when i asked someone was like "thats how it goes....NOOB!"

my question is: am i really a nub?

{Iceman}

No perv, what happens is really CAL and CPL and CZL play 30 rounds total, but, if a team has one more than 15 rounds, there's no point in playing any more b/c the losing team can't get more than the other team. We were supposed to play a full thirty in our scrim at corruption, but then the map changed by someone. So, if and won 14, and then switched and one 2 more, then you've officially won the match, because you have 16/30 rounds won, and there is no way that the other team can win more than you in the alloted rounds...unless you're J and you use your uber hacks!!! :p

{Iceman}

MeanMugginFool said:
The Perv said:

Nope, just Canadian and bad at math. :p

OMG Perv, you're from Canada, me too!!!!!!

Oh and MMF, I'm Canadian, and I will not stand by that insult.

PREPARE FOR PWNAGE!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MeanMugginFool

{Iceman} said:
MeanMugginFool said:
The Perv said:

So out of the two you picked being Canadian as the insult? Talk about national insecurity :lol:

{Iceman}

MeanMugginFool said:
{Iceman} said:
MeanMugginFool said:
The Perv said:

So out of the two you picked being Canadian as the insult? Talk about national insecurity :lol:

You know it, all we have up here are Tim Horton's coffee, hockey, and beavers :p

Werbung: