Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After 11:00pm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

{Iceman}

Hey bio, let's do it again

TIME: 10:00pm est
PLACE: LrK server

Post what maps you guys want, we'll vote at the game.

I just find it funny how many times the time has changed.

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

DUST 2

ITS BEEN LIKE FOREVER SINCE WE'vE PLAYED D2 !

EITHER THAT OR AZTEC !

FUCK YES ! FRIDAY ! COUNT ME TEH FCUK IN !

W00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000T !

CURRY IN A FURY ! RAWR !

MeanMugginFool

Hey, just wanted to bounce a couple other maps out there and see what you guys think. We are runnin a poll/suggestion thread for Fri, and Corruption and Russka have come up so far as possible alternatives. How do you guys feel about either of these maps?

CuRRyINaHuRRy

I'm up for corruption. NO RUSSKA ! PLZ .

I want to address an issue about the scrim time. The last scrim was scheduled at 8 p.m. and we had problems getting people together. It was suppose to be a 7 vs. 7 on cbble but we had a problem getting 5 PEOPLE ! . The scrim was suppose to take place at 8, but started at 8:30 due to medic and someone else from bio ( i dont remember who) dissappeared. And I dont like having ringers....it ruins the fun. So what is everyone's opinion on the time. I feel 10 or 11. ? Who has a problem with time. Please reply. Iceman....do a poll or something ! I have class now. lol.

mYth

L8r than 8 PM......i'll get back to you all on that one.......

Oh and, Curry, GET IN THA CHOPPA! :twisted:

MeanMugginFool

10 pm is fine with me if it will help us get enough for the 7v7 you guys want. Another map that might be good is freight, although I have not played that one much yet. Russka is my favorite of the CAL maps that were added, but apparently someone was "in a hurry" to drop that one... :p

Werbung: