• 11:00pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After 11:00pm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MeanMugginFool

EMA said:
MeanMugginFool said:
Yeah, big thanks go out to DG and Mach for the ring duty. I got a lot out of tonight's scrim, and also had a great time.

i'm sure dg was fun to scrim with...i like how he calls all the shots and such. hehe. i like a man in charge...

Yeah, I always have fun with DG, but actually Mach called most of the plays, and I learned a lot about how to play Corruption in a scrim atmosphere

Werbung:

Machiavelli

That was something else last night. I kept forgetting to use in game to let dg know what we were doing lol. Plus it was just weird running point again, I haven't done that in a loooong time, that shit kills your score if you're not used to it.

All I can say is "Curry Trap Top A"

deathgrip

Yeah it was fun and thanks for the invite again u guys. Mach kept using me as cannon fodder when we were terrorists as I wasnt in vent so he wouldnt pass the strats to me. I would run one way and they would all run the other and I would say oh shit I guessed wrong again. LOL. Good stuff though and gg to all.

Sortitout

deathgrip said:
Yeah it was fun and thanks for the invite again u guys. Mach kept using me as cannon fodder when we were terrorists as I wasnt in vent so he wouldnt pass the strats to me. I would run one way and they would all run the other and I would say oh shit I guessed wrong again. LOL. Good stuff though and gg to all.

lmao!! :p :p :p :D

Werbung:

{Iceman}

Yeah, good game all.

And, FYI:

The reason I dropped out at the beginning of LrK T round was cause my mom started microwaving. Turns out, the microwave is above the wireless router (which is downstairs directly underneath). All of a sudden, my ping is like 2000. I had to drop out and come back in 3 rounds later. LrK did win those three rounds though :p