BL@Mjr

Werbung:

DiLLa

so blamjr why are you coming in here with that...we dont go to your forums constatly spamming and putting stupid stuff...sigh well anyways i guess if you want yourself banned you got it!

Machiavelli

AlphaEMA said:
Dirty said:
*cough vent.... *cough ghost... *clear throat.

lol.come tho think about it machi was on his team too...lol jk

lol, everyone needs a reason to justify why they die

On another note, that got posted in our forum as well a week and a half ago or something. However I've never seen anyone by that name in our server. I'm not going to speculate. Pupp are you sure this was jr.?

JHoliday

Machiavelli said:
AlphaEMA said:
Dirty said:
*cough vent.... *cough ghost... *clear throat.

lol.come tho think about it machi was on his team too...lol jk

lol, everyone needs a reason to justify why they die

Bimond said:
True, it makes it worse for everone on PuNx when he screams at the guys on the server while he owns him...but, that's a personality trait, but what's funny is the WHOLE time he was on PuNx he didn't say shit, cept to me over vent, and laughed in MY ear and called everyone awful in MY ear.

not everyone, just L3, seeing how it was admitted that u guys vent in our server here ^

but wait lemme guess, u guys talk about sports wen u guys are on vent

and yea thats the same as blam jr, us moderators get this nifty ip button to use so we kno!

Machiavelli

JHoliday said:
Bimond said:
True, it makes it worse for everone on PuNx when he screams at the guys on the server while he owns him...but, that's a personality trait, but what's funny is the WHOLE time he was on PuNx he didn't say shit, cept to me over vent, and laughed in MY ear and called everyone awful in MY ear.

not everyone, just L3, seeing how it was admitted that u guys vent in our server here ^

Using vent for ghosting is irresponsible and I have always been strongly against it and made sure that the clan reflected this stance. I figured you'd respect us a bit more than that by now. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do. But it will always sound like a lame excuse to us because we don't ghost.

If you are running and one of us hears your footsteps, comes to your position and shoots you, we're ghosting. If your gun is sticking out, we're ghosting. If you pick up a bomb or a nade, or start defusing, we're ghosting.

The accusations have been around 90% unfounded and 100% lame, and it's getting old fast.

JHoliday

Machiavelli said:
JHoliday said:
Bimond said:

Using vent for ghosting is irresponsible and I have always been strongly against it and made sure that the clan reflected this stance. I figured you'd respect us a bit more than that by now. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do. But it will always sound like a lame excuse to us because we don't ghost.

If you are running and one of us hears your footsteps, comes to your position and shoots you, we're ghosting. If your gun is sticking out, we're ghosting. If you pick up a bomb or a nade, or start defusing, we're ghosting.

The accusations have been around 90% unfounded and 100% lame, and it's getting old fast.

so wtf u saying? bimond clearly wrote that him n elton was venting, are u saying they weren't?!?!!

Werbung:

Machiavelli

Yes, we use vent, it is a must to compete in CAL matches and to coordinate scrims and keep up with each other. But we absolutely do not use it to ghost in pubs. That would fall under an "abuse" category and it is something we will never advocate, especially on another's server.