Bomberman Land Jumps to Wii, DS & PSP

hockeyhero

"Classic gaming series sticks with explosive past for next gen multiplayer blasts.

With the recent resurgence of Bomberman's addictive properties on the Xbox 360 with Bomberman Live, it comes as no surprise that Hudson Entertainment is pushing the bomb-blasting series to more consoles. Today, the company announced that Bomberman Land is in development for the Nintendo Wii and PSP, while Bomberman Land Touch! 2 will head to Nintendo DS. All three games are scheduled to arrive in North America in January 2008.

"Gamers are going to be blown away by the sheer amount of content they get in the Bomberman Land series," said John Greiner President and CEO of Hudson Entertainment. "Each version of the perspective Bomberman Land title is different, with unique mini-games, Story Mode, and features. With the success of Bomberman Live on XBLA, we knew we had to up the bar for the brand, and we believe this series truly is triple the fun."

The feature list for Bomberman Land includes a stack of mini-games that work in multiplayer mode and a single player story mode where players explore lands and solve puzzles (with bombs we suspect). The PSP and Wii versions boast 50 mini-games as the DS offers 40. Topping out the features list is the Battle Pack Mode, which gives players a classic Bomberman multiplayer rush. The DS and PSP versions also allow players to network with nearby friends to get in on the action."

225px-Bomberman-art-work-style.jpg

Full link....... http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/news/?id=17507

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

hockeyhero said:
"Classic gaming series sticks with explosive past for next gen multiplayer blasts.

With the recent resurgence of Bomberman's addictive properties on the Xbox 360 with Bomberman Live, it comes as no surprise that Hudson Entertainment is pushing the bomb-blasting series to more consoles. Today, the company announced that Bomberman Land is in development for the Nintendo Wii and PSP, while Bomberman Land Touch! 2 will head to Nintendo DS. All three games are scheduled to arrive in North America in January 2008.

"Gamers are going to be blown away by the sheer amount of content they get in the Bomberman Land series," said John Greiner President and CEO of Hudson Entertainment. "Each version of the perspective Bomberman Land title is different, with unique mini-games, Story Mode, and features. With the success of Bomberman Live on XBLA, we knew we had to up the bar for the brand, and we believe this series truly is triple the fun."

The feature list for Bomberman Land includes a stack of mini-games that work in multiplayer mode and a single player story mode where players explore lands and solve puzzles (with bombs we suspect). The PSP and Wii versions boast 50 mini-games as the DS offers 40. Topping out the features list is the Battle Pack Mode, which gives players a classic Bomberman multiplayer rush. The DS and PSP versions also allow players to network with nearby friends to get in on the action."

225px-Bomberman-art-work-style.jpg

Full link....... http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/news/?id=17507

the orginal bomberman was so fun

kaitora

wow, squiddy you made a spam post... no relevance to the thread...
but back to topic... i love bomberman
i had bomberman generation on GC and i still play it now... it's amazing

Theherolink_1

Squiddy said:
^ why do you quote a wall of text and then say a small sentence? :/

because he is in his wii just like me...anyway...game looks good but im a fan of bomberman(games are good!)but this title isnt that great....maybe i will get it but when the price is like 20 bucks:D

metroidprime3rules

Theherolink_1 said:
Squiddy said:
^ why do you quote a wall of text and then say a small sentence? :/

because he is in his wii just like me...anyway...game looks good but im a fan of bomberman(games are good!)but this title isnt that great....maybe i will get it but when the price is like 20 bucks:D

20 bucks? Your going to have to wait a long time.:bomb_phone:

Werbung: