Bomberman Land Jumps to Wii, DS & PSP

Ryano

GoldenAssassin said:
Sounds awesome. I just picked Metroid Prime 3 up today, along with Lego Star Wars 1 (for the Gamecube; I had never bought it).

I take it you live in America since you got Prime right now....I'm still friekin waiting for my copy:(

Werbung:

jesta

First screenshots

media

media

media

media

media

media

media

"The Bomberman Land series will make its Wii debut in the U.S. early next year. Unlike in the rest of the series, the worlds in this game are more thematically separated -- that is, you'll find a whole snow-covered land as opposed to a little snowy minigame tent. But the multiplayer modes in this sequel are what make the difference; each player has over 50 different Bomberman characters/costumes to choose from, and a bunch of different stage styles from the traditional to the incredibly intense. Multiplayer minigames are present, too. One interesting minigame involves every player shooting bombs into an arena by moving a cursor around, defeating enemies to score points; it's certainly a different take on the Bomberman formula, but you'll probably want to go back to the regular battles before long." Link

Phillysoul11

same here, it should have stayed 2D and those screenies make it look like the game's graphics arnt anything speciel....if it needs to be 3D make the graphics worth it

titch.ryan

i love the snes versions of bomberman and bomber 98 for pc they were awesome.

the n64 bomberman is ok. but yeah the 2d ones are so much better. i dont think ill bother getting this game.

titch.ryan

the n64 one is 3d with diffrent levels eg not just boxes. you should try it.
howver ive only played multiplayer no idea whta story mode is like if there is one.

heres some screens of multiplayer:

bomb26.jpg

bomb29.jpg

Werbung:

wiicrazedlink

i remember i used to play bobmer man when i was little on my n-64 it was a good game thoughj i wont get until later probrebly 2 months after it comes out aLSO BOBMERMAN HAS A STORY LINE ITS ABOUT SAVING UR TOWN from these for evil guys by getting these power crystal i think or something like that am not sure