Caitlin

caitlin

i figured since i'm the newcomer i might as well introduce myself properly since people don't really know who i am.

my name is caitlin...i am in fact a girl. i'm 19. i've lived in the suburbs of philadelphia my whole life.
i don't go to college right now due to financial issues but whenever those get resolved i want to go to school and do something in the criminal justice field but for now all i do is work and sit on my ass. hah

i started played cs around halloween. my brother has been playing for a couple of years now and i would always make fun of him because it's all he would do and i thought it was the most retarded thing ever..but one night while hanging out with my brother he left the room while he was playing cs so i jumped on his computer and started playing...and pretty much since then, i've been hooked and yeah. now i play all the time.

um yeah.
there's really nothing else to know about me

Werbung:

EMA

there are a bunch of the punx guys that live in philly...or near there i think..i'm all the way down in VA...yippie me.

welcome to punx...

DiLLa

hey cait u should try going here...

http://www.fafsa.com/

i did and i applied for grants that dont need to be paid...

you can also apply for loans too

its not as difficult as it looks...anyways if u get approved they send you money for school...and its usually more then u need :) :)

caitlin

DiLLa said:
hey cait u should try going here...

http://www.fafsa.com/

i did and i applied for grants that dont need to be paid...

you can also apply for loans too

its not as difficult as it looks...anyways if u get approved they send you money for school...and its usually more then u need :) :)

did that
wasn't enough.
couldn't get more because according to the government my parents make enough to be able to send me to school
couldn't get a private loan myself because i have no credit
parents couldn't get a loan for me because they have bad credit.
meh

i got accepted to a culinary school and i was going to start last january but i couldn't get enough financial aid to do it. so now i'm settling for community college. which i could get enough for...but i do not have a car to get there. so right now that is what i am working towards...a car. so i can go to school and do something with my life.
but saving money is another story hah
:p

Werbung: