Caitlin

Werbung:

Ponti

Hey Caitlin,
Sorry I had to deny your marrage proposal, but as for the loans. You should talk to your assigned financial advisor at that culinary school. They are better at finding aid then at the community college. With no credit or bad credit you can still get student loans. Its a tetter-totter effect, if bad/no credit than your interest rates are just going to be higher. Also some loans are no interest til you graduate, what you need to do is get a job and file yourself as an independent on your taxes and your applications for aid.

Also if you have no credit cards or just a few, go open some now. Just hide them in your closet or something and while your working your credit score will be going up. You should have atleast 5 trade lines open (i.e. credit cards, car loan, home loan).

If you have any questions or need help just PM me. I'm in my final year of Financial Accounting.

Oh and Welcome to the hood

mom

Ponti said:
Hey Caitlin,
Sorry I had to deny your marrage proposal, but as for the loans. You should talk to your assigned financial advisor at that culinary school. They are better at finding aid then at the community college. With no credit or bad credit you can still get student loans. Its a tetter-totter effect, if bad/no credit than your interest rates are just going to be higher. Also some loans are no interest til you graduate, what you need to do is get a job and file yourself as an independent on your taxes and your applications for aid.

Also if you have no credit cards or just a few, go open some now. Just hide them in your closet or something and while your working your credit score will be going up. You should have atleast 5 trade lines open (i.e. credit cards, car loan, home loan).

If you have any questions or need help just PM me. I'm in my final year of Financial Accounting.

i would also talk to your advisor. it isnt very hard to get money for school now a days. their are grants and scholarships and more. you can find money in places that you wouldnt think of like coca cola. they have scholarship opportunities every year. all you have to do is write a paper for them and if you win u get money. banks give out scholarships too. i remember a few years back i had to write a letter to a bank telling them why i should be the one to get the money and i did and i won 3500 bucks. that aint bad for a 30 minute letter. you can even ask help from your highschool teachers and guidence counselor. my point if dont give up and dont settle for what you dont want to. i was in private univ. and tried to switch it up to comm college because univ. was too expensive but learned the hard way that in a comm. college you get what you pay for. dont give up on what u want. if you want to be a chef go to culinary school. it may be expensive now but it will pay in the long run.
have u tried nelnet?
if you have just google schoolarships or grants. ull be surprised how much is out their waiting for you.

caitlin

Ponti said:
Hey Caitlin,

i tried almost everything i could think of. i went to financial advisor at the school and she could hardly help me because she was an idiot. she knew my whole situation because i basically went to her crying about it. but since i tried so hard to go and nothing seemed to work out i kind of just took as a sign that maybe i just wasn't meant to be a pastry chef for the rest of my life. hah :\

Jacob PR

hey Cait! nice to meet u! and... welcome to punx... where players are like a family... ROFL... well its good to have some girls in the server, dont u think guys? well cya later cait..!

Dirty

Holy shit look at all these pc nerds... holy shit get laid.

Hey girl.. you sould get a forum that is locked and make a deal with Omni to make cash off these fools with nude pics and shows of you..

Maybe holding a 9mm against your pussy, or wearing a CT helmet and eating pickles.... LOL!

welcome to PuNx!

I think she should pose in her birthday suit with a PBR box pope hat.

then get a tatoo on her ass that says "MEW! butt sex!"

*i am not accountable for mhy actions for i ahve been drinking 151 fo the last 4 hours.

DiLLa

Dirty said:
Maybe holding a 9mm against your pussy, or wearing a CT helmet and eating pickles.... LOL!

HEY!!
Whats wrong with a pickle? And why did u say 9mm dirty i thought u liked deagles

Werbung: