Call of duty 4

kevmaster

Has anyone here noticed that call of duty 4 isnt coming to the wii, but it is coming to the ds? Do you think it will ever come to the wii? Also, the ds version doesnt even have online!! I sure hope they will bring it to wii.

Werbung:

Hyrules007

Activision sold around 340,000 copies of the Wii version of Call of Duty 3 so I wouldn’t be surprised if a Wii version is in the works.

cloudzero45

I found something about the wii version of COD4
I watched a video on gametrailers.com, and they said that if they did make a wii version of COD4 (and they might), it would be a different story in the same timeline as the other COD4s for the 360 and PS3.... and the only reason a wii version of COD4 wasn't being made was because without HD graphics, a COD4 on the wii wouldn't looks so good

So what i think is that they will probably make a COD4 for the wii but it will be an exculsive storyline that the PS3 or 360 versions won't have...
They did this with a few other games like Splinter Cell DA

Theherolink_1

Well I dont know but I think it would be almost usseles we are getting MoHH2 for the wii and its almost the same.....I dont know just saying...:glare:

killman360

Well, just concentrating on the online play would be a bad choice on the developer's part, with the fact that the single player experience would not be that great, which would suck for anyone who cannot connect online.

Werbung: