Call of duty 4

Werbung:

Gdog

supersujay said:
yes i think it will be on the Wii, but i think they are really busy with ssbb, mario kart and a couple of other games

No, it won't. There's no more thinking, it's already been announced.

Sousanator

killman360 said:
Well, just concentrating on the online play would be a bad choice on the developer's part, with the fact that the single player experience would not be that great, which would suck for anyone who cannot connect online.

Halo has a crappy single player. It's because of its online, and online community that make it a great game.

Nintendo needs more online based games if they want to keep up in the war.

cloudzero45

Sousanator said:
killman360 said:
Well, just concentrating on the online play would be a bad choice on the developer's part, with the fact that the single player experience would not be that great, which would suck for anyone who cannot connect online.

Halo has a crappy single player. It's because of its online, and online community that make it a great game.

Nintendo needs more online based games if they want to keep up in the war.

halo 3 doesn't have a crappy single player... it just has a crappy story-line and ending... the gameplay is great

happydon

Got this on my ds now and i have to say its pretty dammed good . If the reason for not releasing a wii version is because inferior graphics compared to the big boys why would they release it on ds? . Considering the hardware sales of wii and ds i think you can be pretty sure this is coming to wii . I think every software developer will try to get on the nintendo bandwagon so expect some form of wii version of any non-console exclusive game .

cloudzero45

I hope that a least one of the games will have online multiplayer that qualifies itself as "GOOD"... so far the wii games haven't had good online... and don't say strikers has good online

Phillysoul11

the only thing thats good about strikers is that you are able to play your friends over the internet...other than that the leaderboards suck....i wish they wouldnt do that kinda online...i dont even think it should be considered online...

Werbung: