can you download a emulator from the internet on your wii

Werbung:

Kirby

There is no download available out there that can recognize that you are surfing the internet on your Wii, so there is no download that can be downloaded directly to the Wii. You actually can't download anything on the Wii from the internet...yet.

Jesusdragon737

i wish downloading emulators on the wii worked. when my friend first got his wii, I had been using pj64, and we tried to download it onto the wii, and it wouldn't work. :(

genericuser

kaitora said:
what you have said is partly true, but downloading roms is legal in two cases:
1) If you own an original copy of the game
2) If you use it for evaluation purpose and delete the ROM within 24 hours.

Rule 1 is maybe right, but I think it's only legal if you rip the ROM yourself. Rule 2 is often used on ROM sites to make it look more legal, but it's illegal no matter how short time you've had the ROM on your hard drive.

badboykane

Just go to:

http://web.utanet.at/nkehrer/ONE_Play.html

using your Wii browser with your usb keyboard plugged in and play the online NES emulator right there on your Wii, loads of games to choose from.

badboykane

No, an emulator is a piece of software so you can play other computer games from other consoles on another system.

There is no Wii emulator for PC. This thread is about emulators for Wii, like SNES, NES, Megadrive, NEO Geo, etc running the roms on your Wii.

There is a way but it is emulators for gamecube which allow you to run these on your Wii but you need a modded Wii.

Werbung: