char. personalization settings(idea)?

E

Elite SEAL

would you like to be able to change certain things about your character in the settings?

example 1 -with the voice commands, "GO, GO, GO" sounds different than "Regroup!", so it sounds kinda corny -so why not be able to choose a permanent voice?

example 2 -kinda funny, but what about putting like a gote or beard on your guy? (not the santa beard, except at christmas for NX)

I know I had a couple other ideas -what ones can you think of?

Werbung:

BossMaroni

would you like to be able to change certain things about your character in the settings?

example 1 -with the voice commands, "GO, GO, GO" sounds different than "Regroup!", so it sounds kinda corny -so why not be able to choose a permanent voice?

Since I play FT mostly, I'd love a voice command that says, "What moron opened the gates? Somebody shoot him!"

But I'm thinking that's a no-go...

E

Elite SEAL

Since I play FT mostly, I'd love a voice command that says, "What moron opened the gates? Somebody shoot him!"

But I'm thinking that's a no-go...

yeah. Today -I played fireteam a few times, and in the lobby -it was like half newbs and half experienced guys, and all us experienced guys were telling all the newbies to not open the gates ever, ever, ever, etc.

and what do you think happens? Each time someone opens the gates -and then everyone is like -"WHO THE FK OPENED THE GATES?!" "FREAKING NOOB!" It gets to the point where it's not even worth it to tell them to not open the gates. Even some experienced players still open them.

BossMaroni

It gets to the point where it's not even worth it to tell them to not open the gates. Even some experienced players still open them.

Agreed!

Actually, a week or two ago, I walked past a gate (on my left) with my right shoulder right up against the pillars. That was close enough to activate the gates (I think). No one saw if it was actually me or not, but I'm pretty sure it was. I haven't heard for sure, but it seems like they upped the sensitivity of the gates when they made FT easier.

E

Elite SEAL

Agreed!

Actually, a week or two ago, I walked past a gate (on my left) with my right shoulder right up against the pillars. That was close enough to activate the gates (I think). No one saw if it was actually me or not, but I'm pretty sure it was. I haven't heard for sure, but it seems like they upped the sensitivity of the gates when they made FT easier.

oh, maybe.

The one thing I hate about the LAW carrying bots, although there are less of them, is that they seem to have AUTOMATIC LAWs!!! yesterday the other 7 people in my team actually didn't open the gates, and so I sniped the bomb and climbed up to rubble and this LAW guy came out, and I had a scoped M16, and it takes about 4 -5 shots to kill a bot, and he shot 2 rockets at me within those 4 -5 shots!!!:confused:

spuznick242

I think its a good idea. but nexon has better things to work on other than character customization. There is still quite a few problems all over combat arms that need to be worked on.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I think its a good idea. but nexon has better things to work on other than character customization. There is still quite a few problems all over combat arms that need to be worked on.

yeah, there's a few. I just encountered a problem in Quarantine -Overdose. I was walking across the double grate thing on the second floor and someone was knifing it, and I fell through, but ended up stuck on one of them, and I tried to get out but it glitched and I died. I didn't want to use the hack/bug report thing, because that has it's own problem inside its self, it only lets you type a couple of lines, and then it cuts you off!