Combat Arms Slurpee!

UnholyReaper

hey did anyone find a combat arms cup at 7-eleven? i live a few blocks away and im gonna check it over the weekend. also if anyone has it post a pic i gotta c it.

Werbung:

Pattack

Go get a slurpee now!

Good deal. I got 2 codes off cups and got a great 7 day gun. Still using it, and it's made me a lot of GP in 4 days.!

Roger117

Go get a slurpee now!

Good deal. I got 2 codes off cups and got a great 7 day gun. Still using it, and it's made me a lot of GP in 4 days.!

What gun was it? I'm annoyed that I can't get them even though we have 7-11 stores in Australia that sell slurpees.

Pattack

Off the slurpee cup there is a code which I redeemed on the slurpee.nexon.net website, which I got a code to input into the game, which gave me a supply case + hat. Then I opened the supply case and randomly got a ownage gun.

Still using it. Lol.

Love

Off the slurpee cup there is a code which I redeemed on the slurpee.nexon.net website, which I got a code to input into the game, which gave me a supply case + hat. Then I opened the supply case and randomly got a ownage gun.

Still using it. Lol.

So the code is random?
It may be a gun, NX, GP or a supply case? etc?

Love

do u think u could just put in random codes and get stuff? OH and do u have to aske for a combat arms cup or do they just give you one. does it cost extra for it?

You can't just put random letters and numbers and expect it to work...
Has to be valid.

couchminer

do u think u could just put in random codes and get stuff? OH and do u have to aske for a combat arms cup or do they just give you one. does it cost extra for it?

Roger117

You could always try waste days and days trying to put up a code that somehow matches a Combat Arms slurpee code.

Love

You could always try waste days and days trying to put up a code that somehow matches a Combat Arms slurpee code.

I highly doubt this will be, as you'll waste a good amount of your life, instead you could go out and find change on the floor of the street, and buy yourself a slurpee if you're that desperate.

Roger117

I highly doubt this will be, as you'll waste a good amount of your life, instead you could go out and find change on the floor of the street, and buy yourself a slurpee if you're that desperate.

Or grab your wrecked clothes, sit out on the street with a sign saying "Give me money. I'm too poor to earn myself money to buy a Combat Arms slurpee from 7-11."

Love

Or grab your wrecked clothes, sit out on the street with a sign saying "Give me money. I'm too poor to earn myself money to buy a Combat Arms slurpee from 7-11."

Definitely faster than cracking a valid code.
I'm pretty sure you kids aren't that desperate.
You're better off standing in front of Home Depot. and asking for manual labor to do.

Females out there, do not result to prostitution, as this is just a game, I'd rather buy you a Slurpee than result to prostitution.
I'm sure there are people of that stupidity level out there.

Roger117

Definitely faster than cracking a valid code.
I'm pretty sure you kids aren't that desperate.
You're better off standing in front of Home Depot. and asking for manual labor to do.

Females out there, do not result to prostitution, as this is just a game, I'd rather buy you a Slurpee than result to prostitution.
I'm sure there are people of that stupidity level out there.

Or you could spend $2.50 of your money for a slurpee. I'm pretty sure that won't make you a poor hobo.

Werbung: