Combat Arms Slurpee!

Pattack

So the code is random?
It may be a gun, NX, GP or a supply case? etc?

No.... >__<

You get a RANDOM CODE.
This code INSURES YOU a 7-11 hat for 7 days and ONE SUPPLY case. You don't randomly get NX or GP. No offense but I don't know where you came up with that assumption because I never stated that.

You get no GP, no NX.

Just a supply case + 7-11 hat. They are in your inbox and viola, you get a gun once you open the supply case.

Yes? Questions??

Werbung:

Love

No.... >__<

You get a RANDOM CODE.
This code INSURES YOU a 7-11 hat for 7 days and ONE SUPPLY case. You don't randomly get NX or GP. No offense but I don't know where you came up with that assumption because I never stated that.

You get no GP, no NX.

Just a supply case + 7-11 hat. They are in your inbox and viola, you get a gun once you open the supply case.

Yes? Questions??

It was assumption, as it was lead on by previous posts.
That's for clearing it all up.

DaScorp

Question

This is not for the slurpee thing specifically, but if you buy a supply case, do you get to keep the item forever, like does it stay in your inventory indefinately, or is it another stupid rent thing.
I don't think that there's a 7/11 within 50 miles of my house hahaha someone wanna ship a slushy down to Massachusetts?? :D

Werbung:

Love

This is not for the slurpee thing specifically, but if you buy a supply case, do you get to keep the item forever, like does it stay in your inventory indefinately, or is it another stupid rent thing.
I don't think that there's a 7/11 within 50 miles of my house hahaha someone wanna ship a slushy down to Massachusetts?? :D

It's a rental, of course.

Haha, I would, but it would melt, thus making the code fade due to moisture.
Therefore, nope D: