COmbatArms Reputation Getting Low

Ok so now i thought combatarms is great game but , hackjers are ruining it.
I checked online to see wich where some of the greatest combat games , and i found combatarms in 100ths . If the hackers leave the rankings and repurtation of game may gop up a lot , alo lot lot .

If you seen any hackers , im making a list .

if you see anyone hacking in game just write their names and ill post them in the
list.

MOST WANTED HACKERS :

Raymmuned

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

lol is that a joke?,ok at the top do you see the thread IGN list? right by the name it says sticky so that means when new threads are created or replied to this one does not go down the list it stays there so its like the first thing you see when you come to this section

Roger117

Before I can make this a sticky, I must see a good amount of responses so it should be a sticky. I was a long time before the IGN thread was made a sticky. We will just have to see if the thread is a "molten" one :p.

SPARTANZ77

Before I can make this a sticky, I must see a good amount of responses so it should be a sticky. I was a long time before the IGN thread was made a sticky. We will just have to see if the thread is a "molten" one :p.

cool hopefully this will get lots of replies,as well as my thread "combat Profiles"

Liekthis

This list could go on forever, I could name at least 10 for every one hour of CA I play. Nexon knows the situation they are in with CA ( it is still fairly new after all) . Being patient is key, we will see all of the public hack users come to a hualt soon enough. Then after they get some money coming in from other sources (NX cash, advertisement, and sponserships) then we will see most hack users come to a hault.

This list could go on forever, I could name at least 10 for every one hour of CA I play. Nexon knows the situation they are in with CA ( it is still fairly new after all) . Being patient is key, we will see all of the public hack users come to a hualt soon enough. Then after they get some money coming in from other sources (NX cash, advertisement, and sponserships) then we will see most hack users come to a hault.

well thats true , last i checked , in ayear i saw a total of 2000 HACKERS BRO!

Well if this keeps going on that the hackers enevr stop,Nexon may have to close CombatArms and no one whants that to happen .

SPARTANZ77

welkl if this gets enough replies it will get sticked so heres my first:

this is on my weapon testing account were im a trainee and i was bewildered when this sargeant came onto the jackson server,he had 42 kills and 0 deaths with godmode and aimbot

his IGN is Raymunnned

wlc3du.jpg

thanks , this is our first hacker added to list , if you have one , try posting image so if Nexon actuallyt
checks this , has proof of the hacker , k

UnholyReaper

thanks , this is our first hacker added to list , if you have one , try posting image so if Nexon actuallyt
checks this , has proof of the hacker , k

yea dude i got a massive ammount pictures. its crazy! ill send it in l8r tho, im busy. and yes, i do glitch but i USUALLY dont abuse them. i did enjoy using the waverider one tho XD

Werbung:

Liekthis

N1KK4R, FU-Hackers-5, FeedBack8o8, Ic_NooB, ICantDie_L0L, eusohackbr, D3monicSet, Liquid_Death, m0neysh0t, N0Swear, synth3t1c, 12b8u, slowhandjc, barbieWOMAN.

Here are a few to get you started.

Glitchers are just as guilty imo, they are still exploiting the game and I will put them on my list as well.