Commando - gun or knife?

Snoogiloo

THANKYOU slartibartfast!! some1 that actually understands why elixir SUCKS hard. every1 thinks its so good coz u get shield and run faster.. pff, as i said b4. EVERYONE thats not mentally retarded or blind will know where you are after u used it.

Werbung:

Slartibartfast

Sniper and sniper owns so badly, the other days i killed a gunner (and earned few "hacker´s").
That bastard counted rounds and waited behind a corner, at fifth he went for me - that second rifle and recharged PS surprised him:)

Nurech

I like to do very long range sniper + knife, I don't need a another rifle, I can own 1-2 people with just one clip and reload is pretty fast. I keep a knife close just to humiliate people.

kopsq

It depends all about your gaming style. In my situation I use rifle and knife.

70% of my kills are done with rifle, so the rest 30% is for closer fighting (I use longrange rifle). And because for close range fighting I would need closerange burst pistol, which I hate because you can shoot 4 bursts before reloading and nearly never you hit with all 4 if enemy is moving, you have to be super lucky. And after reloading you are probably already dead. So if I would use pistol, I would take the verylongrange (because it has more bullets than in the moderate / longrange) and it wouldn't be as handy as needed in close fights, it isn't close range weapon at all. That's why I choose knife, it beats burst-pistol because of only 4 "shots" and verylongrange/longrange because they aren't for close fighting. There's my explanation ^^

Slartibartfast

From what i have observed (25 now)
Rifle+rifle is for team play - you can fire continously. You have limited means of protection at close range (tt, PS, fast/normal rifle and pray). On the other hand, you can help tremendously in group engagements, where noone sneaks on you + you can stay in cover of gunny/soldier.
Rifle+knife/mid range pistol is for solitary "lone hunter" style.

[CotA]Silas

Personally i like change my weapon selection based on the task at hand . I prefer the stock sniper rifle with all builds though . Usually i go with it and knife . But if there are good commandos i will switch to the short/fast pistol and cut them down . Now for your elixer argument , you can say its worthless but when you need to get out of dodge fast pop it and go . It has saved me more times than i can count . I like to use it but your playstyle isnt like mine. Im a support sniper , I like to be close to the battle , not camping a mile away . I dont camp spots i always move and when you are jumped elixer can save your life . Yes it can give you away but that cloud can also cause a sniper to miss you . Its all based on preference and playstyle .

V0lt-man

In protection of elixier i should say that it helps a lot for very close(knife+pistol,pistol+pistol) and mid range(rifle+pistol,rifle+knife) snipers.Especially when you get ambushed by 2 commando's(like 1 is knifer the second one waits for you to reveal your presence) YES i know it leaves a trail,smoke and other crap BUT what kind of crazy suicidal commando would run onto an open space ? Our nature tell's us to run into alley's,hide behind trees etc.Am i wrong guys ?
I prefer "lone hunter" style :) but read about 2 rifles i liked it and gonna try.

ToxicLove

I personally prefer the, Very long very slow firing one (Harry's Hand Cannon)

Reason being.
1:I can out-snipe other commandos(When i run out of ammo with my rifle,and it's reloading)
2:It can shoot pretty far.
3:8 shots.

And yeah that's basically all...:)

Rense

The last days i tested the very long sniper rifle and the short sniper rifle, both VP Items.

Worked quite well, except on Victory Village.

On shortdistances fast sniper + ps 5/5 = instant death
Long Distances like the field on Seaside Skirmish very long range sniper + PS 5/5 = Adds up to 80 Damage per Shot

If a commando wants to knife ya -> TT -> Elixier -> Fast Sniper + PS ^^

Werbung: