CONGRATS TINA

Werbung:

EMA

OMFG AND MY BROTHERS WHERE IN MY ROOM!!!1!!1!!!! OMG OMG OMG...LOLOL

OH YEAH....thats monkee by the way...hes a tranny

Misranger

Dirty said:
Well... I think that Tina and Ema are doing that girl talk thing.. You know, when they move their eyes at eachother and say whole sentenses, or nod their heads and tell each other time to suck the guys balls or not... Or in Tinas case, tell her it might be time to taste the vertical smile. This is a common practice in the CZ world for the rare woman species. MisRanger is known to give the slight left eye roll quiet often, though blamed on the constant abuse of herslef running into walls without a helmet, some of the women at PuNx have mistaken it for "I love ballsacks" almost everytime. EvilDeadGirl a woman in a all mans clan has also tried the nod the head thing during scrims, leading to the failure of the PuNx clan and the reason that Omni now likes cock.

WOW....wtf are u talking about...lol

I must have hit the wall a few more times then I realize cause I havent a clue. ugh

Mis

stoned_MONKee

At that age they should know what boobies are, well at least the older one. And I think you guys made em jelous.

I was told to give you a freindly reminder Tina; the full body shots are due before Nov. 3. :wink: (you can just PM them if you don't wanna post em)

Werbung: